“Hilton Garden Inn - Roseville, CA” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
STOP CLICKING AROUND
Ranked #6 of 18 Hotels in Roseville
San Leandro, California
“Hilton Garden Inn - Roseville, CA”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2013

Nervous at checking in as a couple was complaining that they were out all day and just got back at 9pm and there room was not made up. The receptionist seemed unfriendly at the time.

However our room was spotless and comfortable and any staff we dealt with were helpful and friendly. We didn't order?have the breakfast due to experiences at 2 prior hotels in Roseville but people told us it was very good.

• 4 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Alajuela, Costa Rica
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2013

I spent two weeks in this hotel for business purpose and I can say that the hotel is very nice, not too fancy but in overall is a hotel where you can stay and feel comfortable, the room was big and the bed as well, everything was super clean all the time... A very good option by the way the desk guys were very nice and friendly all the time...

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business

1 Thank Francisco P
Turlock, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2013

Felt unsafe with the undesirable men standing at the front entrance of the hotel smoking and staring at us. No customer service at checkout, not one word spoken from clerk to us. Was happy to get out of there safely.. Never again...

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 1 of 5 stars

San Diego
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2013

Very nice hotel near all conveniences: restaurants, shopping, theatres, water park. Friendly, helpful staff who enjoy their job. comfortable beds and clean rooms. Request room away from freeway. Easy access to I 80.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business

Chico, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2013

My daughter and I are competitive roller skaters from Chico ,about 100 mi away. We skate in the Sacramento area about 4 times a year with one contest being 3 days. So I am always looking for a clean quiet place .I had some troubles with other hotels in the area but I have to say I really liked this one . Didn't use it but it had a nice pool , the breakfast was very nice and had a full omelet bar and every thing, and the staff very friendly . Room was average but very clean and quiet (could hear normal hotel noise but not bad).I made reservations for the rest of the year here . My only complaint was that you have to pay extra to receive the breakfast , not a lot but i feel it should be included . I am a hilton silver member and even that does not help me on the breakfast . This is the reason i did not give a 5 circle rating . Breakfast is served nice and early which works well for us because we usually leave so early.

Dublin, CA, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2013

The arrival experience was excellent but everything went down-hill from there. Even though it was over a Holiday, and per the Hotel's request, we vacated our room early enough for Housekeeping to perform their duties and get home to their families, we did not receive the service that we were entitled to receive. One area of concern was that there was no one with any serious authority on the premises and the staff that was there used the excuse "Well It Is A Holiday". This is MY OPINION, "when in a service industry, some sacrifices have to be made and that a rotation of responsibilities, on occasions such as this, MUST be made within the staff so that guests are minimally effected".

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Kit S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Roseville, responded to this review, December 4, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking a moment to give us your feedback. As a manager, I love hearing feedback from our guests, good or bad. That's the only way we can get better. I was very disappointed to hear about your experience and I sincerely apologize for the way you feel you were treated by our staff. Our number one priority is providing a friendly, clean and comfortable environment in which you can get a great night’s rest. I’m sorry that you weren’t able to enjoy your stay with us. After reading your comments, I personally researched what happened and I did find that our housekeeping dept. documented a "Do Not Disturb" sign was posted on your door. For your privacy & to respect your wishes, we have a strict hotel policy to not knock on any guest room doors with a "Do Not Disturb" sign posted. I did notice that we processed a refund for one night upon your departure, however I know that doesn't make up for what you experienced. We stand proudly behind our hotel & services and I’m confident that your next stay with us will be much better. Please reach out to me the next time you need a place to stay in the Roseville area and I'll be happy to take care of you. We would love the opportunity to make it right and earn back your trust & loyalty to the Hilton brand family. Thank you again for helping us make our hotel better! Without feedback from our valued guests, we don't know how we're doing.

Kit Syn - General Manager
Rocklin, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

Was only here for one night but the staff was professional, timely and friendly. My room was clean and comfortable and the breakfast in the morning had a great staff and delicious food. I have no complaints. An enjoyable stay. I like that there are plenty of dining options around the hotel. Also the housekeeping staff greeted me daily outside my room which is a nice touch.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business