“Business Trip” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #7 of 18 Hotels in Roseville
Rocklin, California
“Business Trip”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2013

Was only here for one night but the staff was professional, timely and friendly. My room was clean and comfortable and the breakfast in the morning had a great staff and delicious food. I have no complaints. An enjoyable stay. I like that there are plenty of dining options around the hotel. Also the housekeeping staff greeted me daily outside my room which is a nice touch.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Mission Viejo, California, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2013

I travel for business and usually target the Hilton product line and rarely am I disappointed. This was no exception. Was only here for one night but the staff was professional, timely and friendly. My room was clean and comfortable and the breakfast in the morning had a great staff and delicious food. My associate stayed at a different hotel across the parking lot and was disappointed. Keep it up Hilton

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Portland, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2013

large, clean rooms coupled with efficient friendly service. I have no complaints. An enjoyable stay. I like that there are plenty of dining options around the hotel. Also the housekeeping staff greeted me daily outside my room which is a nice touch.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Oakland, California
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2013

I checked in on Sunday, October 13, 2013. I called a few days before to request a Credit Card Authorization Form, which I faxed the same day because my company was paying for my room and tax. I called to confirm receipt and the front desk advised they did receive it. Upon arrival, the front desk again confirmed the form was on file and needed my credit card for incidentals. When checking my account later that night, the hotel authorized room and tax ($129) AND incidentals. In the morning, I received a bill under my door where the hotel charged MY credit card instead of my company's. When I checked out, I brought it to the attention of the Front Desk Supervisor who said she will get it amended and will forward me a copy of the revised bill. They sent me an e-mail with a BLANK folio. Then to top it all off, I check my account again later that night, and they authorized ANOTHER incidental charge of $25. I called the front desk and she explained to me that their system sometimes does that. I said I shouldn't be authorized for ANOTHER incidental when I'm only staying ONE night. I have worked at the HIlton for 2 years and I know this! This is highly unacceptable. You have a disorganized accounting and front desk system and I will never stay at this hotel again. I am still waiting for my amended receipt!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Maria F
ft lauderdale, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2013

For the price you pay you get quality accommodations with free internet access plus we got free breakfast. The room was very clean as was the bathroom. The breakfast was plentiful plus they offered a free copy of USA Today.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

citrus heights, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2013

Good price. Comfortable. Breakfast price too high. Very quiet considering location next to freeway. Many children but not a problem. Very good location and within easy commute for many other things to do or go shopping.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Austin, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2013

so many things wrong with this place. The sleep number bed never went to 'firm', the bathroom door never stays open unless you put something in ront of it. Why can't the hotel invest in door stops? The breakfast area is a joke. The servers never come to the table to take your order like ALL the other HGI's and you kind of wonder around till someone finally speaks to you. Coffee: the breakfast coffee was always empty, there was no REGULAR coffee in the room. 2 Decafs...maybe 2 decaf equals 1 regular? whoknows. Tell the Front Desk and their answer 'we are out' if you are out of something wouldnt you try to replace it with something of the regular coffee-ness.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business