$147
HIExpress.com
$129
$95
  • Breakfast included
Larkspur Landing Roseville(Roseville)(Great Value!)
$139
$110
Fairfield Inn Roseville(Roseville)(Great Value!)
$99
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $111/night.

$139
All reviewsfree drinkshash brownswafflesroom was cleanbest westernsgreat place to staypool and hot tubflat screeneasy accessnice poolstaff was friendlynice staywould stay here againthe breakfast areahot breakfastsacramento areaparking lot
Reviewed August 29, 2017

We enjoyed our stay very much. I love the way the rooms was set up with the bathroom between the two room. Very convenient location, close to lots of restaurants and activities. Very nice staff and an amazing shower head in the shower. I will be back if I need to be Roseville anytime

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Lindsey r, Manager at Best Western Plus Orchid Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2017

Dear Carol,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on TripAdvisor regarding your recent stay at our property.

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. Glad you loved how our rooms are setup and found the staff to be very nice. We hope you will come back and see us again soon.

Best Western Plus Orchid Hotel & suites

Reviewed August 29, 2017

This hotel was generally not very clean. Remotes for both TVs did not work. They could not fix. No toilet paper, no Kleenex... walked the grounds with my pet... very dirty. Staff promised that they would refund me one nights fee... instead, they refunded me the dog fee and $20... was concerned about the quality of people staying at this hotel. Looked like they could rob you.. I didn't feel good about the place at all. Will not stay there again. Right next to the freeway

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Lindsey r, Manager at Best Western Plus Orchid Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2017

Dear Patrica,
Thank you for your feedback! I am very sorry to hear your stay was not enjoyable. I will speak with the housekeeping staff regarding the issues you have brought to my attention. Again thanks for your feedback!

Reviewed August 29, 2017

They made our visit very enjoyable! We came to visit family and we were very surprised at the quality and comfort we received. I would highly recommend this Best Western if you are staying in Nor-cal.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family

Susan,

Reviewed August 28, 2017 via mobile

My Husband & I chose Orchid for the night of our wedding because of it's convenient location and the rooms looked great online. When we arrived Tommy was working the front desk and he was so sweet and very hospitable! As soon as we walked up to the counter he greeted us with a huge smile and a "Congratulations" before anything because we were still in our wedding attire. He definitely helped make a pleasant experience.
Our room was located towards the back of the hotel. It was way roomier than we expected! It was the perfect choice for our wedding night!

Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your wonderful review! We our pleased you choose to stay with us on your wedding night! I will pass this review on to Tommy to let him know how please you were with his service. Glad you found the hotel in a convenient location and enjoyed the room an your special night. Thank again for the great review and congratulations, see you next time!
Best Western Plus Orchid Hotel & suites

Reviewed August 24, 2017 via mobile

I loved that they turned the air conditioner on for me and a light on. I slept SO GREAT. Black out curtains and a comfy bed lead to me never trying the breakfast. I wanted to but I slept in every morning. Jacuzzi tub was great. Lots and lots of hot hot water.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled solo
Lindsey r, Manager at Best Western Plus Orchid Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2017

Dear, Judie
Thank you for your feedback. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. Glad you found the Jacuzzi suite to be nice. Next time be sure to check out our breakfast it is one you don't want to miss.