Best Western Roseville Inn
$119
Larkspur Landing Roseville(Roseville)(Great Value!)
$93
ExtendedStay
$101
$132
$127
Best Western Plus Orchid Hotel & Suites(Roseville)(Great Value!)
$107
Hotels.com
$209
TownePlace Suites
All reviewsno elevatorwafflesbottom floorhard boiled eggsrefrigerator and microwavemany choicesthe room was nicethe entire staffvisiting familyrooms are cleansacramento areabed was comfortablethe breakfast areathe staff was greathot breakfastfree breakfastconvenient location
Reviewed August 7, 2013

we are very comfortable in this establishment. go there often. The beds are comfortable and clean. they provide large tvs. Our most recent room looked like it had been freshly painted. We stay there because it is in a good location, close to shopping and our family.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 27, 2013

Went for the low price option in the area; got less than we paid for. This should not be considered a "Plus" Best Western. Did not meet the standards of others where we have stayed. Pool was not available in July? Room cleanliness and breakfast were not up to "Plus" standard.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Marissa R, Manager at Best Western Roseville Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2013

Dear Nancy M,
Thank you for the feedback on your most recent experience with us. We would like to sincerely apologize for the issues encountered at our hotel. We understand it was upsetting to look forward to using the pool in the middle of July and it being closed. There was some remodeling of the pool at the time to improve our guest overall experience at the pool, but we do sympathize with you not being able to use it and we apologize for that. We feel very disappointed that we let you down and did not meet your expectations in the cleanliness and breakfast area. We are always working on improving our customer satisfaction and we appreciate your input to help us achieve that goal. We hope you consider staying with us next time you travel to our area.

Reviewed July 27, 2013

Comfy rooms, suite has a Jaccuzi tub, Refrigerator and microwave oven with a Bar and Bar sink in the room. Enjoy our stay there as it is close to a variety of shopping and great restaurants. Claim Jumpers is walking distance, I also recommend Wongs Chinese Restaurant. Gourmet Chinese food. Chevon Station across the street, and easy on/off to Interstate 80 to Reno or Bay Area.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank jramsey904
Reviewed July 22, 2013

This was an ok motel, but not the quality of room a Plus mark deserves. The prices are very reasonable. Being on a 30 day road trip The location was where we needed to stay that night. The room was clean, but a bit dated.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Marissa R, Manager at Best Western Roseville Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2013

Dear JoBea,
I would like to thank you for letting us know about your recent stay with us. I am very sorry to hear we did not meet your standards as a Plus property. I am glad however, that we did meet at least the cleanliness expectations you had. I would like to take this time to let you know how important your satisfaction is to us and how seriously we take your feedback. We are planning room remodeling to improve our guest overall satisfaction, and it is my hope that you give us another chance to better accommodate you in the future.

Reviewed July 20, 2013

We have stayed in this hotel two previous visits to Roseville to see family and always it was exceptional, this time we took my sister and her family and stayed their based on our recommendations and we were very embarrassed with the quality of the hotel. Instead of a Best Western Plus, I felt like I was at a motel 6. Our rooms were not ready till after 4pm, the air conditioner in our room was broke so we had to be moved, the bathroom door would lock you in to the bathroom and the fridge did not work. They were supposed to discount our room the first night by 10% and failed to do so for the problems we had and then we could not get receipt for checkout to accurately check the bill. Worst of all was the clientele of the hotel; it looked like a hotel for homeless people and drifters. We were accosted multiple times for handouts from homeless people who were then eating breakfast in the lobby the next day with paying customers, and men fixing cars in the parking lot like it was a back ally junkyard. It was dirty, noisy and not what I have come to expect from Best Western. I will not return to this place and am saddened by its sudden deterioration, my last stay was only 10 months ago

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Michael B

Dear Michael B,
Thank you for the feedback on your most recent experience with us. I am saddened to hear that after having good experiences in the past with us, this time it was not up to the standards you came to be familiar with. I apologize for not having the rooms ready at the time of your arrival, we had a large sports team and most checked out late, we tried getting the rooms ready as soon as possible unfortunately not fast enough and I am sorry for that. I understand the inconvenience of having to wait for the room only to move to another because of the air conditioning unit not working, and the fridge not working. I apologize that the clientele did not seem appealing and even loud, I assure you had this been reported we would have acted immediately to fix that situation. Due to the inconveniences with your room, I do see the Front Desk agent took 10% off your room as well as the other room with your party, but I apologize for the way it was handle and you not receiving a receipt with this information at the time of departing.