WINNER WONDERLAND

Ranked #142 of 424 Restaurants in Roseville
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Families with children
Brooklyn, New York
“Decent Thai Choice for Roseville”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2008

I love great Thai food, but my wife does not so I rarely eat Thai food in Roseville and eat it while traveling on business out of town. I found some great Thai restaurants in Las Vegas, Atlanta, Evanston, etc. and decided when some friends came from out of town (and the wife had other commitments) to treat them to this restaurant which local reviews said was good. Upon coming to the restaurant, which is easy to find in a strip mall, the parking lot was nearly full, but it was mostly patrons of the popular Crush 27. As it turned out, there was no one else in the restaurant. We ordered some good basic Thai and found it to be quite good, but not superb. The food is a bit hotter than their rating (3 of 5 is very hot), so be forewarned. However, the waitstaff was attentive (how could it not be being the only occupied table there), and we were overall very satisfied with the quality and taste of the food, as well as the very reasonable prices. However, I do not know how it rates compared to other Thai restaurants in the area. I would come back again, and do not know why the place was not more occupied with more customers.