“Good food, pricey”

Ruen Thai
Ranked #67 of 455 Restaurants in Roseville
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed February 1, 2013

There are a lot of Thai options in Roseville, and although the food is solid here you can get something comparable or better elsewhere for less. When you're thinking Thai in Roseville, think Orchid Thai. Ruen Thai will ruin your pocketbook!

Reviewed November 2, 2012

The red curry is delicious! I've never had a bad meal here and everything I have tried I have liked. For a sweet treat, try the Thai Tea or the Thai Coffee.

Reviewed March 20, 2012

Ruen Thai has a great menu selction, the food is always cooked to perfecection and the prices are very reasonable. The setting is nice, the place is very clean and the staff is helful and attentive. They have a crispy fish salad (#25) that is great, and their Ruen Thai fresh spring rolls are a perfect appetizer. Whenever we are visiting in California, we always try to stop at Ruen Thai to eat.

Reviewed May 26, 2008

A beautiful restaurant. Fresh ingredients excellent food at very afordable prices. A true delight.

Reviewed April 30, 2008

I love great Thai food, but my wife does not so I rarely eat Thai food in Roseville and eat it while traveling on business out of town. I found some great Thai restaurants in Las Vegas, Atlanta, Evanston, etc. and decided when some friends came from out of town (and the wife had other commitments) to treat them to this restaurant which local reviews said was good. Upon coming to the restaurant, which is easy to find in a strip mall, the parking lot was nearly full, but it was mostly patrons of the popular Crush 27. As it turned out, there was no one else in the restaurant. We ordered some good basic Thai and found it to be quite good, but not superb. The food is a bit hotter than their rating (3 of 5 is very hot), so be forewarned. However, the waitstaff was attentive (how could it not be being the only occupied table there), and we were overall very satisfied with the quality and taste of the food, as well as the very reasonable prices. However, I do not know how it rates compared to other Thai restaurants in the area. I would come back again, and do not know why the place was not more occupied with more customers.