WINNER WONDERLAND

“Enjoyed” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Crush 29 - CLOSED

Crush 29
Cuisines: Italian, American
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Large groups, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Eureka & Rocky Ridge
Marysville, California
“Enjoyed”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2013

Went for lunch, not too busy so you could actually visit. Our food was very, very good and the service was also good. If I am going to pick at something rather petty, it would be that bread did not come with the salad nor was it offered. I just think bread and butter should always be offered, especially when your lunch is only a salad. Nothing accompanies the lunch/entree either so it could be considered pricey. All things considered, I would probably go back. The food was really good. Easy parking too, important to us.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

El Dorado Hills, CA
“Great food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

Our first time at Crush 29. We were pleasantly surprised. The food was very good and the service as outstanding. Wine by the glass is bait pricy, but by the bottle it was reasonable. We thoroughly enjoyed out evening. The only downside is that it could get very noisy when crowded.

Visited July 2013
Twin Falls, Idaho
“Go to the Thai place next door”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

Food was so so. Atmosphere was nice. Bathrooms were stinky. Service was average. Salad had too much dressing. Fried shrimp appetizer was luke warm. For the price I would not recommend. It's like an attempt at an amazing menu without the chefs to make it happen.

• Visited July 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Madera, California
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2013

Our group had excellent service and fabulous food. Fun times were had by all and some in the group returned or more. Beautiful setting and fun food to share and explore. Thank you for more than meeting expectations

Visited June 2013
Roseville, CA
“Great food, better than the last time I was there”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2013

I don't know if they revamped their menu in the last year, but my husband and I just dined here for our 7 year anniversary and the food was much better than I remembered. We had an amazing peach/nectarine pizza with homemade chorizo on it...it was great. Their chicken egg rolls were probably the best egg rolls I've ever had. The sauce was delicious. Can't wait to return here again.

Visited June 2013