New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices
Ranked #4 of 18 Hotels in Roseville
Morrison, Colorado
“Great Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2013

The staff was very cordial. The property was exceptionally clean and well maintained.
Our room was modern and clean. The bed and linens were great. Buffet breakfast bar had a large selection including fruit and yogurt and was always well stocked. We are usually in Roseville 2-3 times a year and will always make this our home while there.

Room Tip: Our room faced the boulevard and had some traffic noise but it was not disturbing.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
HIEX1398, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Roseville-Galleria Area, responded to this review, October 28, 2013
Thank you for your recent correspondence regarding The Holiday Inn Express. We appreciate you taking the time to make us aware of your experience during your recent stay.

Once again, thank you for your thoughtful comments. We look forward to the opportunity of serving you in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
San Jose, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2013

I was in the area for a business trip and stayed at this hotel for one night. This HI Express is very clean both inside and out. Staff were polite and helpful and not overbearing. I was recognized for my Platinum status and given a suite upgrade and bottle water. Furniture and decor are modern, functional and practical - not over the top showroom type of decor, which is very important in my book. Bath amenity has more items than other HI Express, including bath gel, shower cap, q-tips and show polish. I am not sure if it's the suite upgrade or just location provide more goodies, but it was very handy to have the extra items. The gym is adequate and pretty good for HI Express. It has 2 treadmills and some free weights, just enough to get a basic workout. Breakfast is the standard spread of HI Express breakfast staples. Wireless internet connected with no issue and has decent usable speed. All in all, a very good experience. Having to travel a lot for work, I wish every HI Express is as solid as this one. I will definitely stay here again should my business take my back to the area.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
HIEX1398, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Roseville-Galleria Area, responded to this review, September 23, 2013
Thank you for contacting TripAdvisor regarding your stay with the Holiday Inn Express and Suites Roseville. We realize you have many choices when it comes to lodging, and we sincerely appreciate your business.

We are always very happy when a guest contacts us about the wonderful service they have received. Your comments will be shared with our entire staff, as reinforcement to continue their efforts to make the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites a leader in excellence.
Northern California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2013

Excellent place to call "home" while a loved one is a patient in Sutter Roseville Hospital. Very clean rooms and property, excellent breakfast (with amazing cinnamon rolls), and a business work area that was great. I had some things I had to fax, and there was no additional charge. The front desk ladies were extremely friendly and welcoming. They offer a special rate if you have someone at the hospital, which was really helpful since we stayed for eight nights.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
HIEX1398, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Roseville-Galleria Area, responded to this review, September 16, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to comment favorably about your recent stay at the Holiday Inn Express and Suites Roseville. We loved having you here and really love hearing that we are providing excellent guest service, comfortable, clean rooms and the with the added value of a Complimentary Hot Breakfast. Thanks again-we will pass your review to the entire staff. We hope to welcome you back to the Holiday Inn Express and Suites-Roseville!
Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2013

I have stayed in this same hotel for over 5 years now. I have not found a single reason to go anywhere else. Some of the staff is the same as when I first started coming here. So needless to say they know exactly what they are doing. They bend over backwards to please everyone, I'm not talking about me alone. I mean everyone I see come down while I'm at the counter or are being serviced in front of me. They don't allow lines to pile up at check in/out. The rooms are always clean and in working order which I have discovered with my increased travel is pretty hard to do. After too many years of free hot breakfast I myself am tired of it, but it is always stocked no matter when I come down with whatever I may be in the mood for whether a piece of fruit, a bagel, a hot chocolate/coffee. And of course eggs and sausage if I'm taking the time to sit down. The variety of cereal and oatmeal for when I bring my children has always been extremely appreciated during our family trips

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay at the Holiday Inn Express and Suites Roseville! We are so happy to see that you had a great stay and that you noticed so many of the little things we do for our guests. Our staff works hard to see comments like yours and we hope we can welcome you back to our hotel soon.
Benton City, Washington
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2013

Was in Roseville Labor day weekend for a wedding. Stayed 3 nights. Great location, great place to stay. We had five in a suite, plenty of room. Front desk was amazing. Breakfast was good; but, the breakfast staff was inexperienced and struggled to keep-up. Most likely due to the busy weekend and the more experienced staff taking the holiday weekend off. If you are in the Galleria area, this is THE place to stay.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
HIEX1398, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Roseville-Galleria Area, responded to this review, September 9, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay on TripAdvisor. We work hard to earn these good reviews and appreciate hearing from our guests. Your comments will be shared with our entire staff to continue our never ending task for bettering ourselves and improving things for our guests.

We are extremely sorry to hear our service in the breakfast room fell below your standards. This is not the usual procedure in our hotel as we always strive to deliver the highest level of service and customer care to our guests.

Please accept our sincere apologies. We hope to welcome you back to provide a level of service you expect! Thank you again for your comments.
Leadville, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013

We stayed at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites in Roseville on Roseville Parkway for two nights at the beginning of August 2013. Comfortable clean room. The front desk staff was very helpful in answering any questions. Enjoyed great breakfast at hotel each morning. Convenient hotel location for a pleasant visit w/family at the comfortable seating in pool area. Especially enjoyed the walking/bike path adjacent to the hotel. [thanks to front desk clerk Shane for telling us about the path] Wish we would have had time to extend our stay! Will stay at this hotel again if we are visiting in the area in the future.

Room Tip: First floor king room had easy access for guest on crutches due to broken ankle. Front desk staff wa...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
HIEX1398, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Roseville-Galleria Area, responded to this review, September 5, 2013

Quincy, CA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2013

I really enjoyed staying @ the Holiday Inn Express, Roseville Parkway, Roseville, Ca. I selected the location because of prior reviews. The rating is quite high for several good reasons. When I got to Roseville, I was very tired and I knew that when I went to the hotel @ 11:30 a.m., it would be too early to check in. But, Shane who was @ the front desk was cordial, friendly and very sympathetic to my needing to check in @ an earlier time. He said that my room wasn't ready, but if I came back @ 1p.m. he would see what he could do. Going back @ 1p.m. he hadn't been aware that I had been waiting around in the lobby and breakfast area. I told him that I didn't mind waiting around and he was sympathetic to my needing a room to rest. He found a quiet room on the third floor and allowed me to check in @ 1p.m. He had listened to my request and found me a room @ the end of a hall with only one room occupied next to me. To make a long story short, the room was what I had requested, quiet, clean and very welcoming to this tired traveler. I am grateful to Shane and Holiday Inn Express, Roseville. Let me add that the location is ideal, not too close to the freeway, unlike other hotels in the area. (Which I will probably try @ a later time). There are also several good restaurants within walking distance along with a Starbucks across the road. The breakfast was very good also.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the third floor facing the pool. Corner rooms are ideal.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank LocustTree
HIEX1398, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Roseville-Galleria Area, responded to this review, August 28, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay on Trip Advisor! We work hard to earn these good reviews and appreciate hearing from our guests! Our staff works hard to see comments like yours, from our housekeeping staff, making sure each and every room is perfect for your arrival, to the front desk staff, delightfully welcoming you into our hotel. We are so pleased to hear how Shane assisted you with your stay! Your comments will be shared with our entire staff, as reinforcement to continue their efforts to make the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites a leader in excellence. We can’t wait to serve you again in the near future.