“A good hot dog with a lot of snap” 3 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Lincoln, California
“A good hot dog with a lot of snap”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2013

As a result of reading reviews on this diner we stopped and sampled the dogs. It is located in a strip mall off of Douglas Blvd. there is limited seating especially when it is too cold to sit outside. The restaurant staff are very friendly and efficient. The regular hot dog was very satisfying, tasty and had a lot of snap to it. My guess since growing up in the bay area that the hot dogs are from Caspers. The only difference in the presentation is the condiments are spread on and the onions diced instead of sliced. But,a great hot dog. My wife ordered the chili dog and was extremely pleased. a bite of it told me to order it on the next visit. They take all major credit cards. I thought the was a little on the high side, but will definitely return.

• Visited April 2013

rocklin
“Yummy Dogs!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2012 via mobile

Parker's has the softest bun enclosing a scrumptious hot dog in which I ate all of! I highly recommend the food; but, the atmosphere is awkward. Quiet, lacks fun, and, I will take food to go next time.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Olympia, WA
“BIG DOG - WOOF!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2012 via mobile

I made this a solo lunch stop while driving to Reno. I had heard of it from watching Adam Richmond's Man v. Food.
I didn't order what Adam ordered, but the chili digg I ordered was good, and so was the chili. I could hardly touch the fries.
There was very little seating, so I say the bar.
I say get there early and order moderately, because you'll get plenty of good food. If you like a good hot dog, this is the place to go. I thought the prices were high at first, but the quantity and quality make it a fair price
I recommend it for the hungry who appreciate a good chili dog.

Sacramento, CA
“Great Dogs!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2012

I've never been disappointed here, whether getting just a standard 'dog or something more creative.

Visited March 2012
Plumas Lake
“Disappointed”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2012

My family and I went here because we thought this place was featured on Man vs. Food. We went in and found a very small cramped little place with people working there that appeared to be in a bad mood. We mentioned that we saw the place featured on Man vs. Food and the girl behind the counter just stared at us like she had no idea what we were talking about. We ordered the chili dogs and they were just ok. The chili was pretty bland and for 4 people we walked out having paid over thirty dollars for 4 chili dogs, 2 large fries and 4 sodas. We never when back and found out later that there was another place with the same name. We went to the wrong one.

• Visited June 2011