“Very good food at a fair price”

The Old Spaghetti Factory
Ranked #27 of 443 Restaurants in Roseville
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
napa, ca
“Very good food at a fair price”
Reviewed June 30, 2010

My family always enjoy going to the Old Spaghetti Factory and even though it is becoming a little more pricey to eat there, we do enjoy our time out.

Lincoln, CA
“Awful food - Awful Service”
Reviewed February 7, 2010

My family took my mother to a birthday lunch and it was horrible. The fetticini alfredo was extremely bland - no flavor what so ever. We has asked before ordering to have split checks, and when the check was delivered it was not split- it took us over 30 minutes to get the check correct and processed. I had to go to the front desk twice to get our credit cards processed and returned.

I will NEVER return to this restaurant.

1 Thank satocat
“Haven't been here in a long time, but wasn' impressed last time.”
Reviewed January 20, 2009

Haven't been here in a long time, but wasn' impressed last time.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I love this place. The food is good (not great) but the prices are great. Kid friendly. I do love the creamy pesto...”
Reviewed January 16, 2009

I love this place. The food is good (not great) but the prices are great. Kid friendly. I do love the creamy pesto salad dressing. ranch with a zing!

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook