“Pleasant and surprising value”

Strings Italian Cafe
Ranked #95 of 461 Restaurants in Roseville
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed May 24, 2013

We were looking for a reasonably priced simple lunch, when we spotted Strings for the first time. Having recently moved to Roseville, CA, we're in the process of becoming acquainted with eating establishments here. This place was a remarkable discovery! The lunch menu is filled with good bargains. We ate a spaghetti and shrimp plate, and a cheese stuffed pasta with marinara and alfredo sauces, following the house salad served family style. Both of us found the food was perfectly prepared and promptly served. The portions were very generous, requiring a take-home box of spaghetti. Yet, the prices were very low. We took home their catering information. It looks perfect for entertaining at home.

Reviewed April 9, 2013 via mobile

If you like quality and large quantity Italian food they are the best low budget high quality Italian food in northern California. The two that I can vouch for is the one Folsom and in Roseville . They have the best bread and great calzones. So go and enjoy the great food. E A Herbaugh

Reviewed December 11, 2012

My friend and I went to lunch at strings italian cafe and had, soup,salad,bread .
The Minestrone soup was delicious and hot, the salad was plentiful and good,
Bread was hot and italian flavors in and on it.
Service was good, servers always asking if we wanted more soup, salad, bread.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

We love Strings. We can count on consistently great food, a nice atmosphere that is not too loud and very comfortable, and attentive, welcoming staff.

Reviewed June 8, 2012

I've been to 4 or more Strings. The one in Roseville, CA is just OUTSTANDING!! As a lover of italian food I can recommend this restaurant without hesitation. The basa dishes are wonderful. It's not on their menu, but you can order Basa al forno...killer!! This is a mild and flavorful white fish dish...MMMMM. The salad with house dressing is excellent as well. This restaurant beats the HECK out of Macaroni Grill or Olive Garden. I look forward to going back!!
I guess it would be nice to see the restaurant renovated at some point, but I don't care if the food quality continues to be consistent.