“Always Delicious”

Dining options: Reservations
Roseville, California
“Always Delicious”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Mikuni is has been a favorite of mine since moving to Roseville 4 years ago. So great to be able to find quality sushi outside of the Bay Area. It's definitely a splurge but great for dinner with friends, or a date night. If you really love sushi look into their Sushi 101 class that teaches you how to make it. It's a fun and delicious way to eat your way through learning.

1 Thank Patricia F

Sacramento, California
“Consistently great”
Reviewed August 8, 2013 via mobile

We craved Mikuni sushi while we were in Europe, and our first trip back didn't disappoint. Two of us shared a small order of seared ahi and a Sushi Illustrated lunch combo. It was PLENTY of food for two and we left with happy tummies.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Kate O
Cuenca, Ecuador
“Seen one - seen 'em all”
Reviewed August 1, 2013

ditto - nothing outstanding here except we had a great waiter at lunch. The place was crowded, so it must be popular with the locals. Servings were large and food was good. Ultimately, isn't that what lunch is supposed to be?

Visited July 2013
2 Thank Mark C
Granite Bay, California
“Busy but worth it!”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

I was hesitant that I'd find a great sushi place after relocating from SF, but I was wrong! Mikuni's was a recommendation that didn't disappoint. The servers are friendly and knowledgeable about their menu. The place is always crowded but its worth the wait.

1 Thank Hulagirlsf
San Lorenzo, California
“Consistently Good for Over 10 Years!!!”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

I was able to visit Mikuni after several years away, I was not disappointed. My husband had the seared Ahi, I had the Annie Roll, we shared a salad and had the miso soup. Everything was so great, tasty, well prepared. The wait staff was really friendly and efficient. The only thing that was a bit disappointing is that once there was about 100 different rolls on a menu, that is no longer available, according to the waitress, people complained there was too many, really, too many choices for mouth watering sushi combos?! Anyway, I was quite pleased, the food was as I remembered, very fresh and tasty. Can't wait to have an excuse to visit Roseville so I can return to my favorite Sushi spot!

1 Thank LAMCD258