“Excellent food and style!”

Dos Coyotes Border Cafe
Ranked #52 of 457 Restaurants in Roseville
Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed May 19, 2013

We've been going to Dos Coyotes for many years and have always loved the food there,but this particular location deserves extra praise.
Food: creative,fun,healthy Californian-Mexican cuisine. Everything is very delicious,especially the salmon burrito, fish tacos, and Coyotes’ Yin Yang Salad (with chicken). It's torture to choose just one thing from the menu, since everything looks and tastes great.
The portions are big enough for two to share, and the price is more than reasonable. I don't understand how they can keep their quality so high the size of portions so large with such low prices (my daughter's theory is "magic"). There is a self-serve bar with fresh,very tasty salsas and sauces. All of them are very good, and are perfect compliments to the best tortilla chips I've ever eaten.
You order at the counter, and then they bring it to your table. They let you get the condiments yourself (as much as you want). The service that they do have, though, runs at maximum efficiency; it's fast, friendly, and accommodating.
The place is fun and stylish, though casual; don't expect white tablecloths and hundred-dollar wine (though beer and wine ARE on the menu and DO taste very good).

Reviewed February 21, 2013 via mobile

Dos is always good and food is always good and comes out quickly. The salads are big and the chicken ceased is my favorite. I also like the seasonal menu. The new soda machine is really cool too. I only wish they gave you chips with every order so you can eat more of the tasty salsa selection.

Reviewed February 16, 2013

We love coming here for a quick and inexpensive bit to eat on our way home from a long day at work and commuting through the terrible freeway traffic of the Sacramento area.

Reviewed October 17, 2012

Find the south of the border food ok, but nothing stellar. Good place to go for some creative salads.

Reviewed August 22, 2012 via mobile

Well my family is from Mexico and the food here is not like mama makes. Dos coyotes doesn't claim to be authentic, it claims to be fresh. I agree. I like their salmon salad. They add mangos. Their food is always good. I do like their beans but i don't like their rice. It needs garlic ans salt. It is a better alternative to orher fast food places. Healthier for sure. My husband likes it there because they serve beer and it is cold. It is always freezing in there and I have to always have a sweater even in the summer.