“Good food and great salsa bar.” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #51 of 416 Restaurants in Roseville
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout
“Good food and great salsa bar.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013 via mobile

Dos is always good and food is always good and comes out quickly. The salads are big and the chicken ceased is my favorite. I also like the seasonal menu. The new soda machine is really cool too. I only wish they gave you chips with every order so you can eat more of the tasty salsa selection.

Roseville, California
“Great prices and good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

We love coming here for a quick and inexpensive bit to eat on our way home from a long day at work and commuting through the terrible freeway traffic of the Sacramento area.

Visited January 2013
roseville
“Good Salads”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

Find the south of the border food ok, but nothing stellar. Good place to go for some creative salads.

Visited September 2012
Truckee, California
“Good fast food.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012 via mobile

Well my family is from Mexico and the food here is not like mama makes. Dos coyotes doesn't claim to be authentic, it claims to be fresh. I agree. I like their salmon salad. They add mangos. Their food is always good. I do like their beans but i don't like their rice. It needs garlic ans salt. It is a better alternative to orher fast food places. Healthier for sure. My husband likes it there because they serve beer and it is cold. It is always freezing in there and I have to always have a sweater even in the summer.

• 3 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 5 of 5 stars
San Francisco, California
“The BEST FAST FOOD EVER!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

We take out from here at least once a week--the quality of the food is outstanding and always fresh. The best salsa in town, not my favorite chips but that is a good thing! Nice dining areas inside or out but we usually just do take out. The Cafe "mini chain" started in Davis, California and has a total following as in "I Crave Some Dos!"

Visited August 2012