“Good Salads”

Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed October 17, 2012

Find the south of the border food ok, but nothing stellar. Good place to go for some creative salads.

Reviewed August 22, 2012 via mobile

Well my family is from Mexico and the food here is not like mama makes. Dos coyotes doesn't claim to be authentic, it claims to be fresh. I agree. I like their salmon salad. They add mangos. Their food is always good. I do like their beans but i don't like their rice. It needs garlic ans salt. It is a better alternative to orher fast food places. Healthier for sure. My husband likes it there because they serve beer and it is cold. It is always freezing in there and I have to always have a sweater even in the summer.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

We take out from here at least once a week--the quality of the food is outstanding and always fresh. The best salsa in town, not my favorite chips but that is a good thing! Nice dining areas inside or out but we usually just do take out. The Cafe "mini chain" started in Davis, California and has a total following as in "I Crave Some Dos!"

Reviewed July 14, 2012

Dos Coyotes Border Café has long been a mainstay of the Sacramento restaurant scene and we have enjoyed them for many years. But what I found out today placed them in the upper echelon of fast casual restaurants. Restaurant manager, Steve spent some time with my husband and me today and explained some little-known facts about Dos Coyotes. For example, they use anasazi vegan-friendly refried beans, wild caught salmon, their produce is brought in fresh daily, their salsas are made from scratch. Their food is delicious and quality through and through. Restaurants like this should be recognized for their responsible food practices and the fact that they create culinary delights like the fresh ono fish taco (seasonal) puts them over-the-top for me!

1  Thank Kdonna66
Reviewed July 5, 2012

have you had your dos today? great southwest foany dos coyotes is goodod delicious to say the least huge portions and great price