“Anniversary Dinner”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Roseville Parkway
Description: Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 4:00pm, Saturday - Sunday: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Sunday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
Reviewed May 22, 2019 via mobile

The food was incredible as always! Our server was incredibly attentive and kind. He gave us a beautiful dessert to celebrate our special occasion. I love this place!!

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed May 7, 2019 via mobile

I can't remember exactly when Il Fornaio opened in Roseville but I know it's at least 15 years. My family and I have been consistent patrons since they opened. I think it has improved even more. It's my "go to" for Italian.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed April 14, 2019

Always feel like I’ve returned to Italy. Sardinia was our last visit, lamb Ragui lasagna, wine flight, 3 different Sardinian wines... excellent!

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed April 9, 2019 via mobile

This restaurant was little bit pricey, but food was really great! Must try their Brochettas we had our private room and offer gluten and veggie meals which is super great! Staff very friendly and professional, by the galleria mall, nice area, very clean. Great restaurant for large groups and very accommodating.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed March 27, 2019 via mobile

We asked for a cozy table for two in the back. Perfect. Outstanding service. Only thing that would improve is if they offered some kind of soup and salad, soup and sandwich or soup and half pasta for lunch. All the pasta and pizza offerings sounded too large to combine with soup, but the soup by itself wasn’t quite enough.

Date of visit: March 2019