“Seriously let down with the service..”
Review of Il Fornaio

Il Fornaio
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 442 Restaurants in Roseville
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Roseville Parkway
Description: Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 4:00pm, Saturday - Sunday: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Sunday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
Marysville, California
“Seriously let down with the service..”
Reviewed December 23, 2011

Recently I took my wife here for her birthday dinner and we were shocked at our service. Our waitress was very un-attentive and our busboy Cameron gave us more attention than our waitress. The food was decent I enjoyed the veal very much, but the brushetta and polenta was very bland. I ordered the beet salad the beats were good but salad was taste less my cocktails were very good I ordered 2 because I really enjoyed it. The manager did comp our meal after we explained our dissatisfaction which I thought was above and beyond. So over all our entrees were the star of the night and the action of the manager made me feel like atleast they cared about our experience he did give me his card and asked for another chance guaranteeing me a better experience which I greatly appreciated and hope I can update my review on our next visit. I was very surprised about how nice the place is built the floors are very nice and the bathrooms was very clean I hope next time our service is better.

• Visited December 2011

California
“Always a favorite”
Reviewed December 22, 2011

butternut squash stuffed pasta...the very best. Il Fornaios are consistent...good service, great food wherever you go...Carmel, Roseville, Sacramento, Corte Madera....Highly recommend.

sacramento
“Yes, it's a chain, but...”
Reviewed December 13, 2011

Reliably good. This time we asked for a taste of a wine served by the glass and bottle, thinking we'd like a bottle. Well, we liked it. Shortly, the mana err arrives to tell us they ran out of bottles, and comps us a very nice bottle of wine. This is at lunch. I've never had this happen. Everyone was pleased with their meal. Nothing to knock your socks off, but if you want a decent meal, and you are done with shopping, hard to go wrong here.

• Visited November 2011
SF Bay Area
“long wait, worth it.”
Reviewed November 22, 2011

This is one of my favorite restaurants to eat. I love the formality of it and yet its affordable, comfy, good food, great coffee and deserts. Even though it is a big restuarant you can carry on a conversation!!! Outside dinning is really nice, toasty with the overhead heaters at night. I don't have any complaints about this place., and when I did complain one time about the coffee, they made me a fresh pot!!! Great job !!!!!

Visited November 2011
Sacramento, California
“Quality, quality, quality”
Reviewed November 11, 2011

There are WAY too many dining options in Roseville. Thankfully, this Il Fornaio is a no-brained. Always quality service, food, and atmosphere. It's hard to find servers in this area who take their job seriously - this place does. My wife and I come here every month for their "Tour of Italy". Perfect for one who loves Italian. Plus, happy hour till close on Wednesday's! Love it.

Been to Il Fornaio? Share your experiences!