“Very good food and variety”
Review of Early Toast - CLOSED

Early Toast
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Located at the nugget shopping center in Roseville Early Toast brings a great place to have a meal try our award winning breakfast and enjoy the wide vairty with something for everyone and remember the Mimosa. We also offer a wide selection within our lunch and brunch menu. Come for the food stay for the Mimosa !
Reviewed August 13, 2013

The food here is very, very good. They initially were only open for breakfast and lunch but are now open for dinner too. There is a great variety of breakfast choices from the usual types of things along with different types of Benedict's, and a variety of Mexican dishes. They also offer a large variety of burgers along with sandwiches and chicken dishes. They have a number of, very good, Mimosas to chose from and they are all five dollars. The employees are very friendly and helpful. We will be going back for sure.

1  Thank Chris M

Reviewed August 4, 2013

My husband and I went to Early Toast this morning and he said it was one of the best breakfasts he has had at a restaurant. The whole experience was very good. The food was very fresh and the mimosas are made with fresh squeezed orange juice. We sat at an outdoor table and our server was very attentive and friendly. We both had the combo breakfast; my husband with French toast and I with the blueberry pancakes. I didn't try his French toast but my blueberry pancakes were delicious. The only negative comment I would make is that the compote (or at least that's what it looked like, kind of...) was not very appetizing so I just stuck with good ole' maple syrup.

All in all, it was a very pleasant start to a great day!

1  Thank Jennifer K