“Best Fries ever!”

Add it.
Smashburger
Ranked #75 of 479 Restaurants in Roseville
Reviewed July 24, 2014

This place was featured on Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives; The Best Thing I Ever Ate; and Man vs Food, and if you are ever near a Smash Burger...Go in and Enjoy!

Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

Been to this location many times.

Good service and food was okay each visit.

Located inside center behind the BJs Brewhouse restaurant. Part of the Smash Burger chain.

Several visits were last year. Upon arriving at the counter, greeted promptly and friendly for an order for two people in the dining area ok. Food was made to order and arrived promptly. Delivered to table for not being busy. Food was seasoned and cooked as such. Smash burger food tends to be hot, greasy, and sauced. Large with drink and fries can leave you full for a while.

One visit we placed an order to which the staff started to incorrectly make. We ordered a peanut butter milkshake only to stop staff to correct to a chocolate peanut butter milkshake. The order was promptly. corrected to our request correctly. Staff was prompt to our request.

Burgers came out well cooked, seasoned appropriately, sauced, and just delicious. We left full and was left a good impression of Smash.

Overall decent location near mall. Food was good. Service was good . Would come back. Would be rated better for quality of the food.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

I just came across this restaurant a couple of months ago and was I surprised. Everything you order is fresh and top quality food. I've never had a hamburger taste so good and their fries are amazing. There always very busy and a little noisy but well worth it. No more of those other fast food restaurants for me. Taste the difference big time.

Reviewed June 14, 2014 via mobile

The night I went to order take out it was so loud the cashier couldn't hear my order, that has to be the only reason I can think of for my disappointing order. I ordered a chicken sandwich w/o the bun & sweet potato fries. (Repeated the order 3 times & she read it back to me) I was in a rush so when my order came up I took it & didn't check the contents. The tag on the outside had my name. When I got home I opened the bag. The contents were a regular hamburger w/ a bun & French fries. I couldn't eat any of it--not a beef eater & staying away from carbs for swim suit season. Totally disappointed!

Reviewed April 23, 2014

We always bring our dig with us and eat on the patio. The service is excellent and the food hot and tasty We have eaten at the BJs Brewery next door and paid twice as much for food that doesn't taste as good and service a bit lower.