“consistenty great”

Add it.
Smashburger
Ranked #77 of 482 Restaurants in Roseville
Reviewed September 19, 2013

nice, friendly people. Really good burgers that are consistently good. Nice place inside too.

The small burger is a quarter pound one and is plenty for me with fries. It isn't listed under the main size choices but there is a note that you can get a small for like 30 cents less. Granted that isn't much savings but I've never gone away hungry so why waste the extra that I couldn't finish anyways.

Their root beer floats are made with real ice cream and really good root beer from a bottle.

mmmm, now I'm starting to crave their food again.

Reviewed August 31, 2013

One of the tastiet burgers anywhere! Moist and perfectly done. The smashfries with the rosemary are to die for. Our first visit but it won't be our last!