“Quick and Inexpensive Lunch”
Review of In-N-Out Burger

In-N-Out Burger
Ranked #22 of 442 Restaurants in Roseville
Cuisines: Fast Food
Roseville, California
“Quick and Inexpensive Lunch”
Reviewed November 10, 2013

We've eaten here a half dozen times since discovering the place. The prices are low, the food is just fine for a light meal without frills. The cheeseburgers remind us of the best we've had over the years.

• Visited November 2013

Grass Valley, California
“The Burger to Beat”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

I Love a simple yummy burger and this one fits the burger "bill" Affordable, fresh (like homemade) and no frozen filler patties here - even the buns are their recipe, with fresh cut fries on the side. I know "gourmet" burgers have become a big thing, thick loaded with unusual stuff, and they're great, but when you want a simple normal sized burger this is my go to place. If you want something different go "animal style" (grilled onions), or carb conscious? - go "protein style" (no bun, wrapped in fresh crisp lettuce-my personal favorite) Love the simple menu, and love the friendly staff. If you want to try a "California Institution" gotta have one of these burgers.

• Visited October 2013
Roseville, California
“Never go wrong”
Reviewed September 13, 2013 via mobile

Kids love the burger much, I'm not burger lover myself, but my whole family love it, tasty, fresh, not frozen, cook from scratch, friendly staff, affordable, but few variety of food. I guess the people wants healthy food preparation. Unlike other food chain, food already been prepared, frozen not always good. Double double most of time for my kiddos, cheese fries and lemonade.

Visited September 2013
Beavercreek, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Food for a Great Price”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

We always go to In-N-Out Burger at least once when we're in California. Food is great and you can't beat the price for the quality of food.

Visited July 2013
Lincoln, California
“Double Double”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

Can't get enough of this place. Simple menu and reasonable prices. They need to go national with this burger joint.

Brad