“Good Breakfast, worth the wait.”
Review of Four Sisters Cafe

Four Sisters Cafe
Ranked #1 of 443 Restaurants in Roseville
Cuisines: American, Canadian
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Carmichael, California
“Good Breakfast, worth the wait.”
Reviewed March 25, 2014

Went to this place on a weekday and it was still a 15 minute wait. Approximately 6- 8 parties waiting outside to be seated, the place is small and somewhat cramped and it was overly warm. They have outside seating but they did not open the area even though the weather was ideal for outside dining. The food was great. It was served quickly and it was of sufficient quantity too. I liked my omelet very much and the potatoes are excellent with lots of diced scallions. I ordered my omelet "sister style", that is, it has an over easy egg tucked inside the omelet. I had iced tea with my meal and the iced tea was very good also. We will come back again only this time we will have lunch. I see why they have such a good rating.

• Visited March 2014

Citrus Heights, California, United States
“Wonderful breakfasts here”
Reviewed February 26, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

This is a very pleasant place to have a Sunday mid-morning breakfast. Although it has been very busy every time we have eaten there, the line moves quickly, the service is crisp but not rushed, the servers friendly and the tables and chairs are not crammed together. It's a bright, happy place, too. Everything is fresh, very nicely prepared, attractively presented and the portions are quiet liberal. We like Four Sister Cafe... it's one of a select group of our "go-to" restaurants.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank TeamExplorers
California, United States
“Great place”
Reviewed January 26, 2014

Small but very comfortable. Great service, great food. Very busy, so expect to wait but it is worth it. Wonderful breakfast and lunch. Prices are moderate.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank JohnGGG
Rocklin, California
“Great Breakfast. Excellent Lunch”
Reviewed December 8, 2013

Such a great place for breakfast and lunch. Breakfast of French Toast with side of eggs is tasty, reasonably priced and always good. Lunch of hamburger, fries and coke delivered with a smile.
BTW, it's almost always crowded. So I don't want to see you ding this place because you had to wait 30 minutes for a seat. This is a very popular breakfast/lunch stop. There's only so much room. You want bigger? Go to Denny's or IHOP down the street. You get what you paid for, and this wonderful little restaurant, owned and operated by the young women who work there, is a gem.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank sacking
Rocklin, California
“Great Food and Service”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

Many friends had asked if we had ever been to Four Sisters Café in Roseville because they had enjoyed the food there. We went this morning for breakfast and I have to say it was VERY GOOD. The atmosphere is very nice for a breakfast/lunch café (booth seats are high enough that those sitting adjacent to you are not visible - also keeps the ambient noise down). The service was wonderful - (coffee kept full without asking and very quick attentive service - very friendly servers). The food was also very good - everything tasted fresh (I had the linguisa and eggs). Their breakfast potatoes were delicious - with a hint of dill. My husband had the Spice Up Your Day omelet - equally delicious! We will definitely be back again!

• Visited November 2013

Been to Four Sisters Cafe? Share your experiences!