“Great Breakfast. Excellent Lunch”
Review of Four Sisters Cafe

Four Sisters Cafe
Ranked #1 of 452 Restaurants in Roseville
Cuisines: American, Canadian
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed December 8, 2013

Such a great place for breakfast and lunch. Breakfast of French Toast with side of eggs is tasty, reasonably priced and always good. Lunch of hamburger, fries and coke delivered with a smile.
BTW, it's almost always crowded. So I don't want to see you ding this place because you had to wait 30 minutes for a seat. This is a very popular breakfast/lunch stop. There's only so much room. You want bigger? Go to Denny's or IHOP down the street. You get what you paid for, and this wonderful little restaurant, owned and operated by the young women who work there, is a gem.

1  Thank sacking
There are newer reviews for Four Sisters Cafe

Reviewed November 25, 2013

Many friends had asked if we had ever been to Four Sisters Café in Roseville because they had enjoyed the food there. We went this morning for breakfast and I have to say it was VERY GOOD. The atmosphere is very nice for a breakfast/lunch café (booth seats are high enough that those sitting adjacent to you are not visible - also keeps the ambient noise down). The service was wonderful - (coffee kept full without asking and very quick attentive service - very friendly servers). The food was also very good - everything tasted fresh (I had the linguisa and eggs). Their breakfast potatoes were delicious - with a hint of dill. My husband had the Spice Up Your Day omelet - equally delicious! We will definitely be back again!

Reviewed November 3, 2013

My wife and kids ate there 2 weeks ago and raved about it. Now, after breakfast this morning.....I am raving about it.

I was hooked right off the bat with the free self serve coffee and water to make the wait not seem so bad. My omlette was excellent and loaded with meat. The toast came with black raspberry jam....nice touch. Our drinks were filled regularly throughout our meal. The best service I have had in a while.

Definitely my favorite local breakfast place.

Reviewed November 2, 2013

Mancakes...need I really say any more? The staff is absolutely delightful. All the sisters make their guests very welcomed. Smaller restaurant, but quick service rotates tables through. A must for breakfast!

Reviewed October 15, 2013

I would give this five stars if it weren't a diner review. But it is after all, a diner. A very very good diner. The food is very very good and presented nicely. The sisters actually wait tables and run the register and the place is always hopping. The food is plentiful but, not over the top huge and mediocre. I have had breakfast and lunch in this diner and have never had a complaint. I am pretty picky about food. The chicken BBQ salad is delicious and comes out very artful. Not your basic salad thrown in a bowl. Well done sisters!

Comfortable booths, clean and welcoming.