“Outstanding breakfast”

Cuisines: American, Canadian
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed November 3, 2013

My wife and kids ate there 2 weeks ago and raved about it. Now, after breakfast this morning.....I am raving about it.

I was hooked right off the bat with the free self serve coffee and water to make the wait not seem so bad. My omlette was excellent and loaded with meat. The toast came with black raspberry jam....nice touch. Our drinks were filled regularly throughout our meal. The best service I have had in a while.

Definitely my favorite local breakfast place.

There are newer reviews for Four Sisters Cafe

Reviewed November 2, 2013

Mancakes...need I really say any more? The staff is absolutely delightful. All the sisters make their guests very welcomed. Smaller restaurant, but quick service rotates tables through. A must for breakfast!

Reviewed October 15, 2013

I would give this five stars if it weren't a diner review. But it is after all, a diner. A very very good diner. The food is very very good and presented nicely. The sisters actually wait tables and run the register and the place is always hopping. The food is plentiful but, not over the top huge and mediocre. I have had breakfast and lunch in this diner and have never had a complaint. I am pretty picky about food. The chicken BBQ salad is delicious and comes out very artful. Not your basic salad thrown in a bowl. Well done sisters!

Comfortable booths, clean and welcoming.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

As there are several good Breakfast and Lunch restaurants in the area it was a pleasure to find this one in a strip mall that has outstanding food and service. Very friendly staff serving really good food make this a fantastic place. Certainly a new favourite for me when I visit Roseville. The croissant french toast stuffed with mango cream was delicious!

Reviewed September 25, 2013

Word of mouth recommendations brought my wife and I in for lunch and we decided to try breakfast items, which are served anytime.

My wife chose the California Benedict while I opted for Corned Beef Hash.

California Benedict adds things like avocado, tomato and bacon to the classic eggs benedict formula. The wait person also brought extra Hollandaise. My wife said "one of the best, everything is totally fresh and properly cooked". She opted for the cottage fries sans onions and was also pleased with the result.

My hash was one of the best. Unlike other hashes, the corned beef had been fork-pulled into meaty strings. Plenty of meat, too. Very toothsome. Perfectly cooked eggs on top, great cottage fries with red and green peppers and onions. The toast was perfect, accompanied by a tasty jam.

Four Sisters is only open till 3pm so it's just breakfast and lunch. Having found the place, we'll be back with friends in the near future.

BTW, the restaurant is spacious and very comfortable. Everything looks new. Great simple decor and the seating in generous booths is super for conversations and groups of six.