“When your Waffle doesn't need butter you know it's a good Waffle”
Review of Four Sisters Cafe

Four Sisters Cafe
Ranked #2 of 478 Restaurants in Roseville
Cuisines: American, Canadian
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Good food and good service at good prices. The place is roomy and ambience perfect for family dining. But the waffles!!!! Yes ma'am - get the fruit waffle, forget the whipped cream and this is almost a diet solution! Now do you want to hear about the orange juice? FRESH as a baby's smile. Don't bother getting breakfast anywhere else but here if you are in the neighborhood. Breakfast for two of us, with orange juice and no coffee came to under $20. What else needs to be said?

Reviewed April 7, 2013

We have eaten here twice for breakfast. Pancakes are perfect, and the rest cooked just fine, and arrived at table hot. Two of the sisters were at a prior restaurant where we went for 5 years, so we knew the service would be excellent and friendly. I don't know what they serve at other mealtimes. The ambiance is comfortable and modern. It is not noisy or with loud music, so one can actually have a conversation.

Reviewed April 2, 2013

Had lunch at four sisters today. Very pleased with the experience. I had the turkey melt on sourdough bread. The bread was excellent and the bacon crisp. Melted cheese on both sides of the bread. Hot and yummy. My husband had the hamburger. It was handmade patty. It tasted great. The quality of the beef exceptional The staff is friendly and efficient I was told they have a wait on the weekends for breakfast. I will be back though to try the breakfast.

Reviewed March 26, 2013

In the area of Roseville and trying to find a breakfast spot other than the norm. Came across Four Sisters Cafe and was very pleased. The restaurant ambiance was modern, clean and staff was friendly. When I encounter a breakfast restaurants I sometimes order a couple of things to see what I may like. I ordered a Belgian waffle that came with strawberries, banana and whipped creme. Very delicious. The fruit was fresh and whipped cream was tasty. I also ordered bacon, breakfast potatoes and scrabbled eggs. No complaints about these items but the potatoes was lacking a nice seasoning. That could have made it from average to good. It also seemed like they had a coffee bar (see picture) but all that was served was basic coffee. I think upgrading that to espresso bar can really bring a nice touch to this restaurant. I was hoping for a nice cappuccino or latte that morning. Oh well. I'd still return for a pleasurable breakfast.

Reviewed March 5, 2013

A really nice eating establishment on the corner of the strip mall. We found the food very good, service excellent. Since it was lunch time we ordered accordingly, although breakfast items were still available. The sandwich we had (French Dip) was very tasty with a substantial order of fries accompanying it. Prices reasonable. The eatery is decorated nicely and really clean including the rest rooms. We are planning to return to try breakfast as the menu is very substantial. We highly recommend the Four Sisters!!