“Yummy breakfast”

Cuisines: American, Canadian
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed February 17, 2013

We went out to the restraunt yesterday and loved it. The girls have done an awesome job, with the food and service. I had Eggs Benedict and my husband had a hamburger with homemade vegetable soup. We ate every bite.........

Reviewed January 24, 2013

Found this place thru another review site. Didn't want to go to another chain place and this place fit the bill. Cute lil place in a strip mall. Lots of people waiting, but that's typically a good sign. Got seated pretty quickly. : ) great selection to choose from. My sis in law had something called Tropical waffle, I think, and I had Eggs Benedict, one of my favs. She swooned as did I, the food was terrific. Service is great. The girls are hoppin! Our server was in fact, one of the Four Sisters! She has a twin, who we also spotted. She told us they had all been in the restaurant biz for many years and that they had been working on their biz plan for a few years. They decided they wanted to do "this" and not "that". We all said they got their "this'es and that's" right.

We will definitely be back, oh and their coffee is great!

1  Thank timskim