“Great Happy Hour” 4 of 5 stars

Fat's Asia Bistro - Roseville
Ranked #4 of 415 Restaurants in Roseville
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian, Pacific Rim, Gluten Free Options
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
California Hot Springs, California
“Great Happy Hour”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

We love the happy hour at Fats. Discount prices on their appetizers and drinks. Love the combo appetizers. They have the best calamari in town. All rings no tentacles. It comes with a great dipping sauce.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars
1 Thank TahoeJoe2

Granite Bay, California
“Great takeout”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Fat's offers an upscale takeout of Chinese food. Not only is the food very good but it is well presented even in take out.

Visited October 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Perfect lunch!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013 via mobile

We stopped in after a 5k. It was Super easy to find, fast, and delicious. Really good happy hour menu. Big and yummy cocktails too!

Sacramento, California
“Reliably Awesome Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

We love going to Fats. We have our standby favorites which we would recommend to anyone. The Honey Walnut Prawns are a definite choice. And the Thai Seafood Fat Pot is sooo good. The coconut sauce is amazing on anything and slightly spicy. We also get the calamari which is always tender. Our service has always been good as well. My only down side would be the cocktails. I've ordered a Kamakazi on several occasions and its never the same. And usually really small for the price. But since I don't always order a cocktail then it's not a big deal for me. I would suggest ordering a more standard well know drink like a Long Island which has always been good.
Overall this is a good place to eat.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars
Roseville, California
“Great atmosphere but not so great food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

I've eaten here 3 or 4 times before. Every time I am excited and look forward to trying something new (mainly because I have yet to find a dish I love) but am usually let down by my pick. The decor, drinks and service have been great every time however the main dishes lack in my point of view. Perhaps my taste buds have grown to love American/Chinese PF Changs and tradition Chinese restaurants. In my opinion go elsewhere for the money.

Visited June 2013