“It is what it is”

Brookfields Restaurant
Ranked #24 of 443 Restaurants in Roseville
Cuisines: American, Soups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We serve breakfast,lunch and dinner in a casual,welcoming atmosphere. All of our meals, soups, sauces and baked goods are freshly prepared from family recipes. We have something on our menu for everyone, from Eggs Benedict & Corned Beef Hash to the Best Burger or Salmon Dinner in town! You will enjoy fast, friendly service at a reasonable price. Value and quality delivered with a smile!
Auburn, California
“It is what it is”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

No surprises - good enough, but way too loud for me - but if on the road, a safe place to go - food for all ages

Visited February 2013

Granite Bay, California, United States
“Great locally-owened non-franchise "family restuarant"”
Reviewed February 28, 2013

Love, love, love this place. One of the few "non-chain" restaurants in the area. Sam and Stacy are active owners who are genuinely concerned in getting it right for their customers. Roseville manager Linda lives and breathes quality and service and can always be found on the floor topping off drinks or near the kitchen ensuring the meals go out hot and perfect.
The best secret here however is the morning help. Tricia, Gina, Manuel and Tami raise the bar on servers everywhere.
Oh - and the comfort food is delicious!

• Visited February 2013
Stacy1981_12, Owner at Brookfields Restaurant, responded to this review, March 18, 2013
Thanks for the stellar review Jim. We hope to welcome you back very soon.
Stacy Haden
Vice President Operations
Auburn, California
“Needs Some Work”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

This coffee-shop style restaurant used to be a pretty good place to get a reasonable meal, but no longer. Service was fair, atmosphere was awful, but the food was really dismal. I ordered a Mediterranean salad ($9) that was really bad, folks. Some huge leafs of day old romaine with chunks (?) of cucumber and tomato, feta sprinkled on top, and some olives just tossed in. On the plus side, once I showed it to the waitress, she had a manager come over, and they offered me a replacement (which I declined) or a dessert (which I accepted). This place could be good again, with just a bit more effort! I don't mind paying $9.00 for a salad, if it's done right. I give it a C-

• Visited February 2013
Thank you for your useful review. We always appreciate hearing from folks like you, who have visited us previously. I'm sorry that you were disappointed with the food recently. I will definitely discuss your feedback with our staff to ensure that they're staying at the top of their game. As for the Greek Salad, we take pride in maintaining the same great quality that we've always served, so it's unfortunate to hear that you were unhappy. I'll have already spoken with the kitchen staff and management team to insure proper portions and procedures are being followed. I am confused regarding your reference to terrible atmosphere and fair service. As a family owned and operated business, we take every customer's feedback seriously and treat it as a gift to better our operation. Again, thank you for your input. I hope that you'll give us another opportunity to show you what we've got!
Sam & Stacy, Owners
Loomis, California, USA
“Good Food & Good Service”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

This is most popular with older folks for breakfast and lunch (in my opinion). The food is good and the prices are reasonable. The service is good as well.

Visited December 2012
Stacy1981_12, Owner at Brookfields Restaurant, responded to this review, February 11, 2013
Cathy,
Thank you for the review. We try to have something on our menu for everyone. Quite a few seniors dine with us because they know everything is made from scratch from family recipes....guess it is comforting. I hope we see you again soon!
Thanks again,
Stacy Haden
Roseville, California
“Atmospher better then Denny's the food wasn't”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Typical food for a casual dining place. Price was higher than most similar places. Service was fine, really just an average experience. I wouldn't go out of my to get here again, but if I'm in the area I might stop in.

Visited December 2012
Thanks for your honest feedback. We take pride in both our food and service, so it is disappointing to hear that you were unimpressed with both. I'd like to know more about this. Would you mind sharing what you ordered? I'd like to discuss your thoughts with our team to see what we can do to improve. Being a family owned and operated business, it is very important to hear from people in the community.
Thank you for reviewing us. My email is president@brookrest.com.
Stacy