“Friendly service”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Because it is a chain restaurant, the only thing that distinguishes this one is the excellent service and nice atmosphere with a pleasant decor.

1  Thank SuefromAjax

Reviewed October 10, 2013

Staff is friendly, food is good, service is good. What is rough are the chairs. Very uncomfortable.
Had an adult birthday party there and had family of all different ages and most complained about the chairs.

1  Thank Brookfieldsfan
Reviewed September 16, 2013

We came in for lunch after shopping. I had Chicken Parmigiana, my wife had Egg Plant Parmigiana.The salad was fresh and crisp. Both dishes were excellent. The service was also excellent. The meal was served piping hot. We shall return.

Reviewed August 4, 2013

We don't have an Olive Garden Restaurant close to home; so, when we were in Roseville in July, we decided to go because I remembered their great salad. We went on a slow night and were seated promptly.
We loved the salad (two bowls - two people!) and breadsticks. Our meals were good. Not exceptional. However, the service by Tiffany was exceptional. She was polite, prompt, helpful, professional and funny.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

Olive Garden consistently offers over-salted food and if you are on a self-induced salt intake this is not the restaurant for you. Before dining I went on-line to the restaurant's web site to determine the nutritional value of the menu. All, but one item is very high in salt content: I chose the Herb-Grilled Salmon at $19.79 and it was perfectly prepared with a nice herb flavor and low salt. I dined with two friends who had selected Olive Garden and because they don't mind the salt content of any food, I wanted to spend the evening with them so chose my entree carefully before entering the restaurant and said nothing to my friends. The evening was pleasant, and the atmosphere typical of a chain restaurant with many diners and a very busy staff. The staff was attentive. Go early, or expect a long wait on the weekends.

Been to Olive Garden? Share your experiences!