“Very disappointing!”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

We were staying a a hotel nearby and this looked like a nice place to eat, Save your money. Expensive and food is so-so. I ended up leaving have my food. Didn't know you could ruin salmon. They sat us by the area that they make the salads and buns. Extremely noisy. Waiter was rude. Mumbled under his breathe when we didn't want dessert.

Very disappointing!!!

Reviewed July 16, 2013

Food was just okay but our group returned twice thanks to the service. Waiters were so friendly and helpful. Great seating arraignments helped us get thru lunch meetings with ease. I dislike getting soup lukewarm so they could work on this area a bit.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

Loved the service and selection. Fast, fresh and delicious. We both had chicken salads that were very nicely prepared. Good bar selection with local brewery beer. M

Reviewed July 5, 2013

Staying at a near by Hotel. Menu's to go in the room for several restaurants. We decided to order from Tahoe Joe's. We ordered a sirloin steak for 19.99 when the order came the steak was 21.99. I called and talked to the manager of Tahoe Joe's and said that 21.99 was the right price and I said it was marked 19.99 in the room menu and he told me they have the right to change the prices at Tahoe Joe's anytime they want to and he didn't care that the Hotel menu said 19.99.
Because of the Manager's attitude I will never go back there, so be ware of the menu in the hotels for Tahoe Joe's.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

Nothing to fancy but we had very good service and the steak I had was nice size and cooked just right.. Server was right on her toes and made this meal enjoyable..