“one of my favorite Asian restaurant”
Review of P.F. Chang's

P.F. Chang's
Ranked #60 of 452 Restaurants in Roseville
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 17, 2014

If you ask the Chinese they will say this is not Chinese food. I don't know as i haven't tried an authentic Chinese food. Nevertheless, i love the food i get here. I have tried several dishes and trust none were bad. This is one of the few places where i feel comfortable trying the unknown.
This is my favorite pick when i am in roseville
this is one of the few places open till late in the night making it very convenient for late diners like me to grab something in the middle of the night after a long day of shopping or travelling

There are newer reviews for P.F. Chang's

Reviewed May 24, 2014

P.F. Chang's has been a trusted restaurant for great food and service wherever we have stopped. This stop was no exception. The server was prompt, knowledgeable, and personable. She was attentive to the gluten-free needs of my wife. There was even a special menu listing for such needs. She had one menu selection altered to meet specific needs. The ambiance was enhanced by the mounted horse in the circular core of the restaurant. Its majestic presence added to the expected quality of the offerings. Wine choices were varied and superb. Give it a try!

Reviewed April 20, 2014

My overall impression of this restaurant is not good -- nicer atmosphere than usual for a Chinese restaurant, food is way too Americanized (everything is sweet), service was terrible (long wait after we were seated and a knife from a passing waiter was projected at my husband and fell on his foot), we weren't offered the soup that came with the lunch specials, and we were still hungry afterward. However, my child has a food allergy and they were able to print a list of menu items that do not contain ingredients that she is allergic to. I was incredibly grateful for this. Very strange that the kids chicken fried rice comes without vegetables (it is a disservice to children to assume that they do not like veggies and even worse to not give it to them). Even through we ordered fried rice with veggies and the waitress confirmed the order, no veggies arrived on the plate.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

We dine here often and have always had a great meal. Last night we tried a chopped chicken salad with the creamy ginger dressing.It was amazing! We always have the dumplings and ask that they be deep fried,so delicious. And we always bring a bottle of Gamba old vine Zinfandel, it pairs so well with the spicy food. Thanks again PF Chang's!

Reviewed July 18, 2013

This P.F. Chang's is particularly good. Clean and comfortable. However, don't expect "authentic" Chinese food. This play is about as Chinese as McDonalds is. It is, however, delicious. Typically, if there is a Changs in town, I usually check them out.