“Food was alright, but the service was terrible.” 2 of 5 stars

P.F. Chang's
Ranked #62 of 415 Restaurants in Roseville
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian, Sushi
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Granite Bay, California
“Food was alright, but the service was terrible.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

Came in during lunch and had a variety of items. The food was okay, but the service was poor. Had to ask for items repeatedly and waited 20 minutes just to get the bill...which was wrong, of course!

Visited January 2013
2 Thank 1percentkids

Graeagle, CA
“Is there management?”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013 via mobile

I have eaten here many times since it opened. Today was as though the King had no clothes. Ate at the bar, the server was way overwhelmed, a manager hovered around and did little to help. The hot/sour soup was awful and the Kung Pao chicken had no heat, flavor other than salt. They did get the steamed rice right.
This is the second time I have had a bad meal, the other was in Reno, NV. Ahi salad was bland and the Ahi was still frozen. Frozen, really? Whatever is going on with Puck's restaurant it is not good.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank BrianoGraeagle_CA
Lincoln, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A must go!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

Went there for my b day! It is fantastic!!! The have a $40 fixed menu that is a really great way to explore their foods.. Choose ur soup, appetizer, 2 main courses, and dessert for only $40!
Their apps are to die for great. Friendly and attentive staff made for a thoroughly pleasant visit.

• Visited February 2013
San Miguel de Allende, Mexico
“Easy on off freeway access”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

I like Chinese food but most Chinese restaurants scare me. Who knows what's going on in the back? I don't get the impression of cleanliness or caring. PF Chang's is a sure bet. I can see the kitchen and for some reason, there is a level of trust and and a level of consistency.
Sometimes I get a craving for shrimp with lobster sauce and their lunch special is almost too much for one person. With the 2 scoops of rice I was bursting at the seams. I really did myself in and ordered spring rolls prior to the main course. They didn't smell right or taste right, but I ate them anyway and I'm suffering from a queezy tummy today. That was the only item I ever had a problem with there.

• Visited January 2013
Antelope, California
“Pricey but worth it!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

This restaurant is typically busy so I like to call ahead with a take out order. Surprisingly, the order is always ready, hot, well packaged, and correct! With the diverse menu I never have to worry about finding something that everyone in my party will eat - vegetarian to carnivore, alike. And, substitutions are typically honored so if your favorite chicken dish doesn't mention a beef option, simply request it. I recommend the Dan Dan noodles and any of the spicy meat dishes. I, personally, am not a huge veggie eater so I don't know which veggie dish(es) are the best but I would guess that just about any of the would be good.

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 5 of 5 stars

Been to P.F. Chang's? Share your experiences!