“Food was alright, but the service was terrible.”
Review of P.F. Chang's

P.F. Chang's
Ranked #56 of 454 Restaurants in Roseville
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Came in during lunch and had a variety of items. The food was okay, but the service was poor. Had to ask for items repeatedly and waited 20 minutes just to get the bill...which was wrong, of course!

2  Thank 1percentkids

Reviewed April 22, 2013

I have eaten here many times since it opened. Today was as though the King had no clothes. Ate at the bar, the server was way overwhelmed, a manager hovered around and did little to help. The hot/sour soup was awful and the Kung Pao chicken had no heat, flavor other than salt. They did get the steamed rice right.
This is the second time I have had a bad meal, the other was in Reno, NV. Ahi salad was bland and the Ahi was still frozen. Frozen, really? Whatever is going on with Puck's restaurant it is not good.

1  Thank BrianoGraeagle_CA
Reviewed February 26, 2013

Went there for my b day! It is fantastic!!! The have a $40 fixed menu that is a really great way to explore their foods.. Choose ur soup, appetizer, 2 main courses, and dessert for only $40!
Their apps are to die for great. Friendly and attentive staff made for a thoroughly pleasant visit.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

I like Chinese food but most Chinese restaurants scare me. Who knows what's going on in the back? I don't get the impression of cleanliness or caring. PF Chang's is a sure bet. I can see the kitchen and for some reason, there is a level of trust and and a level of consistency.
Sometimes I get a craving for shrimp with lobster sauce and their lunch special is almost too much for one person. With the 2 scoops of rice I was bursting at the seams. I really did myself in and ordered spring rolls prior to the main course. They didn't smell right or taste right, but I ate them anyway and I'm suffering from a queezy tummy today. That was the only item I ever had a problem with there.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

This restaurant is typically busy so I like to call ahead with a take out order. Surprisingly, the order is always ready, hot, well packaged, and correct! With the diverse menu I never have to worry about finding something that everyone in my party will eat - vegetarian to carnivore, alike. And, substitutions are typically honored so if your favorite chicken dish doesn't mention a beef option, simply request it. I recommend the Dan Dan noodles and any of the spicy meat dishes. I, personally, am not a huge veggie eater so I don't know which veggie dish(es) are the best but I would guess that just about any of the would be good.