“Noisy fun”

Cross street: Antelope Creek Drive
A TripAdvisor Member
“Noisy fun”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2013

The big draw here is the ambiance of noisy fun. On our recent visit it was so loud we couldn't hear ourselves talk. Seems like everyone was having a good time though...but a quite place for dinner this is not. We were with a large group so everyone ordered a variety of menu items from spaghetti & meatballs to pizza... Food is really just average, good but not memorable. Good for families though,

roseville
“Lot's of food, fun atomosphere, but just OK”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2013

Very "american" tasting Italian food in a nice atmosphere. You get lot's of it, so very popular with families.

Visited February 2012
Missoula, Montana
“All-Around Great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2012

Our party of 12 adults and teenagers had a great early supper here yesterday! The service was attentive, patient, and very competent, which is especially important for groups.

My husband ordered a Malbec and I got the red wine Sangria, and both were amazingly delicious. We all shared a small Caesar and large mixed green salad and had some delicious warm bread dipped in olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Our shrimp fra diavolo was divine! My husband prefers it mild, so we asked for that, but they also brought us a bottle of red pepper flakes so my brother-in-law and I could kick it up a notch. did I mention it was divine?!? Others ordered spaghetti and (1/2 pound!) meatballs, something like shrimp Florentine, and some kind of pizza, and everyone said they enjoyed the food.

I can't comment on the prices, as I wasn't responsible for the bill and didn't see the total, plus the multiple serving dishes makes it hard for me to say how the prices compare to other Italian restaurants.

We were somewhat pressed for time, and the waitress accommodated our need for a quick payment process, boxed up the leftovers, etc. If I lived in the area, I would eat at Buca every chance I got!

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank DDawnC
Yorktown, Virginia
“Good for quick meal”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

A nice place for families with kids. Food was good...the dishes are large. You will have leftovers. the place is neatly decorated.

Visited September 2012
Roseville, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fun dining! May be a wait but they are fast!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2012

Pizza is awesome,thin crust fresh ingredients.
Look for coupon....Save $10.00 on $20.00 great deal...
Everything is good!