“Comfortable restaurant with good food.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Mimi's Cafe

Mimi's Cafe
Ranked #37 of 434 Restaurants in Roseville
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Citrus Heights, California
“Comfortable restaurant with good food.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2013

My friend and I visited Mimis cafe and were seated in a quiet, comfortable area. The manager of the day asked what we would like to drink,I chose coffee, my friend just wanted water.
We studied the menu, which was easy to read and decided what we would like to enjoy for our lunch. The chicken salad with walnuts, different lettuces, roqueroft pieces and balsmic dressing was delicious and also was served with a carrot muffin. My friend enjoyed corn chowder and blt sandwich. Delicious food and the service was excellant. Nice place to visit and I will return there again.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Marti808

Antelope,Ca
“Never going again”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2013

We went for breakfast last week. The manager had to come tell the front that there were tables available and then after we were seated our waitress left on her break. I had the quiche and brought it home. My husband had the omelet and it wasn't good either. The only good was the carrots muffins and that would be the only thing I would go back for.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Roseville, California
“Busy place, Very Good Food and Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2013

No disappointments except for the wait. Always busy, noon and night. Order anything and you'll be pleased. We like this place and will return.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Murry S
Roseville, California
“Stopped there on the way out of town”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

We were headed to the southern San Joaquin Valley to meet friends (to plan a July trip to Ireland, actually). So my wife and I wanted a good breakfast before we hit the road. We hadn't been to Mimi's in a while, so that sounded like just the ticket.

Our waiter was a kick! She really made the usual American breakfast an event. The food at Mimi's is just fine, and a good value. It's location is ideal for shoppers at the nearby Roseville Galleria and related shops. Highly recommended.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank LarryM708
Fair Oaks
“Always good.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2013

At Mimi's Cafe you can always expect good food. Lunch or Dinner, doesn't matter. The food is what keeps me coming back to Mimi's. Their prices are fare, but the portions are huge! You'll always have a doggy bag to take home with you.

1 Thank Robert H