“I am glad I tried something new.”
Review of Noodles & Company

Noodles & Company
Ranked #238 of 461 Restaurants in Roseville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 6, 2013

For a noodle place, this place rocks. Fast service. Clean. Even if you don't like noodle places, like me. TRY Noodle and Co. The food is awesome.

Reviewed June 8, 2013

We split the Indonesian Noodle Bowl and added grilled chicken and sauteed asparagus. Slightly spicy and very delicious. We also had 2 large bowls of their delicious Chicken Noodle soup. The food is very nicely prepared. Our meal was served quickly and the cost was low. The staff is cordial and smiling and seem well trained.

There were alot of children in the restaurant as noodles are always a great choice for kids. But there were a full range of customer types - business people, solos, couples and families - all there to enjoy a very good value for the quality served

Reviewed May 16, 2013

While out shopping we decided on Noodles and Company for lunch. We were not sure of the menu and ordering but the cashier was extremely helpful. I settled on the Chinese chopped salad and the chicken noodle soup. Both items were very good and plentiful. My wife had the Thai curry soup and a special Spring flatbread. She thought the soup was exceptional.
Now the best part was the entire cost of the meal including tax was under $12 dollars. As we were finishing up a really nice friendly waitstaff came by and comped us two drinks. Overall, this is definitely a place we will return to.

Reviewed May 3, 2013

Decent food but pricey. Had the Bangok curry and there wasn't any curry at all -still pretty good -only real complaint is the soda machine - only one - always lines and sometimes malfunctions

Reviewed January 9, 2013

We have eaten here many times and have found the food to be a good value and tasty too. Ordering is confusing if you haven't been here before but after a couple of trips you get the hang of of how it works. I don't have a fave main dish, though I do order the Japanese Noodles frequently as well as spaghetti. I do love their Chicken Noodle soup though, a large bowl and a stack of crackers is a complete meal.....Yum. The wife Likes the Japanese Noodles too and always has to get the Rice Crispy desert bar. Basically they serve healthier fast food at a reasonable price which makes Noodles a fine choice for a quick lunch or dinner.

1  Thank Dizzycatz