“Amazing meal for an affordable price”
Review of Noodles & Company

Noodles & Company
Ranked #188 of 443 Restaurants in Roseville
Cuisines: American
Lincoln, California
“Amazing meal for an affordable price”
Reviewed May 16, 2013 via mobile

While out shopping we decided on Noodles and Company for lunch. We were not sure of the menu and ordering but the cashier was extremely helpful. I settled on the Chinese chopped salad and the chicken noodle soup. Both items were very good and plentiful. My wife had the Thai curry soup and a special Spring flatbread. She thought the soup was exceptional.
Now the best part was the entire cost of the meal including tax was under $12 dollars. As we were finishing up a really nice friendly waitstaff came by and comped us two drinks. Overall, this is definitely a place we will return to.

Visited May 2013

Sacramento, California, United States
“Decent but pricey”
Reviewed May 3, 2013 via mobile

Decent food but pricey. Had the Bangok curry and there wasn't any curry at all -still pretty good -only real complaint is the soda machine - only one - always lines and sometimes malfunctions

Visited May 2013
Lincoln CA
“No Limp Noodle Here”
Reviewed January 9, 2013

We have eaten here many times and have found the food to be a good value and tasty too. Ordering is confusing if you haven't been here before but after a couple of trips you get the hang of of how it works. I don't have a fave main dish, though I do order the Japanese Noodles frequently as well as spaghetti. I do love their Chicken Noodle soup though, a large bowl and a stack of crackers is a complete meal.....Yum. The wife Likes the Japanese Noodles too and always has to get the Rice Crispy desert bar. Basically they serve healthier fast food at a reasonable price which makes Noodles a fine choice for a quick lunch or dinner.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Dizzycatz
Roseville, California
“Fast and Tasty”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Noodles is another one of those places that I have my combination down. I order the Japanese pan noodles with shrimp and a small Thai curry soup. these two dishes are a perfect compliment to one another and the Thai Curry soup is one of my favorite soups that I have had in Roseville. The service is always quick and polite as well.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Rod B
Northern California
“What a Great Find!”
Reviewed November 27, 2012

While doing some shopping recently at Roseville's Fountains we came across Noodle and Company and decided to stop in for a bite to eat. It's a new restaurant, more like fast food dining as you walk up to the counter to order and then your food is brought to you at your table. They have a variety of selections, all healthy and pretty much low in calories and the price is very fair. You can choose a large bowl or small bowl of food such as a pasta dish, Asian type, salads, wraps and flat bread meals. I had the penne pasta dish which was excellent with just enough flavor and not too much sauce. The staff are very helpful and will make suggestions if you inquire. We had two dinner bowls of food along with a Cesar salad each and some garlic toast all for $15 including tax. The manager inquired if it was our first time visiting and when we told her yes, she gave us each a free medium drink. Great service and great food! Can't wait to go back again.

• Visited November 2012