WINNER WONDERLAND

Ranked #40 of 424 Restaurants in Roseville
Cuisines: Italian, American, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Lincoln, California
“Noisy restaurant but delicious food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2013

A friend and I had lunch recently at California Pizza Kitchen, one of our favorite lunch spots. We both ordered the BBQ Chopped Chicken Salad half portion for $10.00 each and it was delicious. As we were celebrating we decided to also indulge in a dessert - Red Velvet Cake. The piece of cake was so large that we each had to take half of our individual portion home. Sadly, the noise level in the restaurant was horrible. The music was so loud that the diners had to shout their meal orders to the wait staff. Talking across the table to your table companions was almost impossible because of the music's volume. The noise was so bad that we told two of the waitstaff that we did not enjoy our time there, but we did enjoy the food. They said that the problem would be relayed to the manager. My friend and I may have to find another restaurant the next time we want to get together for lunch.

• Visited August 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Marilyn632

Chehalis, Washington
“Good Saturday Night Dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2013

After a long day in the California sun, we came here. Although it was suppose to be about a 20 minute wait, we got sat right away because we (there were three of us) choose to sit at the bar (where minors can also sit). For appetizers, the mac and cheese bites are delicious. Any pizza is great and the four-cheese pasta was very good. Great service, and a nice place to relax on a Saturday night, perfect for all ages.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Montgomery, Alabama, United States
“Dinner out with grandsons”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2013

We were thrilled at going to this place, we had heard of it by friends back in Alabama. So, when the grandsons suggested it we said great. The boys had pizza, which was really tasty, I sampled both. The wife had a salmon salad and I had a three sausage pasta dish which was wonderful. A rather expensive evening, but worth it,...Would go again.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Leonard S
Reno, Nevada
“An excellent chairn restaurant!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2013

California Pizza Kitchen is one of my favorite chain restaurants. We were passing thru Roseville and decided to stop for lunch. I had my usual - the Carmelized Peach Salad. It is my favorite! I usually order with chicken added on top. This time, I added both the chicken and the applewood smoked bacon. The bacon was amazing, very lean and delicious!

My son had a tradtional cheese pizza which is quite large and also very delicious.

Don't forget to ask the server to bring some of their bread out with you meal.

The service was excellent. The location is a bit out of the way, but is it definitely worth stopping in for lunch or dinner.

• Visited March 2013
Rocklin, California
“My absolute favorite salad”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

There are many really good things to get here but my absolute favorite salad is made here. The BBQ Chopped Chicken salad.
I have made special trips just for this salad. They also have really good pizza, pasta and appetizers.

Visited January 2013