“Just like I remember it.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Roller King Skating & Blading
Reviewed May 24, 2013 via mobile

Roller rinks haven't changed in years, because the rler skating industry has only made one major change in the last 20 years - rollerblades.
Going around in circles, playing red light green light, 4 corners, etc. these are memories I cherish and now share with my youngest (my oldest was NOT into skating at all). Things haven't changed - including the decor and snack bar.
Don't go expecting a remodeled place. To expecting it to look and smell like it did when you were 12.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

I refuse to go back to roller king. Very surprised they are still open. I guess the best way to describe it is ghetto. I wouldn't expect a roller rink in Roseville to be this bad but it is. I would suggest this rink to anyone honestly. Just a fair warning. I'm not big on leaving negative review's either. But I dont see how this place has a 5 out of 5 right now

1  Thank PiinkSmoke
Reviewed January 31, 2013

We really enjoy Roller King! We've attended parties and classes and just the regular open skate. The people are friendly and the place is well kept! You can tell it's a place where the owners really care about creating a positive atmosphere.