“Great food!”

Boudin SF Roseville
Ranked #14 of 455 Restaurants in Roseville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed December 1, 2013

We went for dinner one night after first moving to the area. We had picked up some bread from the San Fran location last year when we were visiting. This time we had a meal. It was delicious. They really have great-tasting bread. I had a combo with a chicken salad sandwich and salad. Very good.

1  Thank Kristen T

Reviewed October 14, 2013

A great spot for wonderful soup, bread salads and sandwiches. Sort of small and a bit cramped inside, but outside seating is available too. Can get busy at the lunch hour!

Reviewed October 14, 2013

We took our family for soup and sour dough bread. Sadly, they were out of bread bowls, but the clam chowder in regular bowls was excellent, too. The place is family friendly and prices are quite reasonable.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

What a treat, reminds me of San Francisco! My wife and I had half sandwiches. With them I had the clam chowder and she a salad. The sourdough bread brought me back to past days in San Francisco. The service was excellent, both friendly and efficient. The follow up by the server was appreciated. I highly recommend this establishment.

Reviewed July 26, 2013

There bread is as good as you can get in San Francisco. Love the sandwitches. Check out their breads for holiday dinners too.

Brad