All reviews gym equipment the hotel is clean shopping and restaurants pleasure of staying galleria mall a great place to stay thunder valley casino business travel parking lot booked this hotel comfortable rooms would stay again lobby shen freeway unit ottoman
Reviewed June 8, 2018

There are plenty of hotels in this area, and I really enjoy this location. It appears to have been recently renovated. The rooms are up-to-date and well-equipped. The staff is very friendly. This hotel checks all the boxes for my business travel list: quiet AC, working iron and non-wrinkled ironing board, plenty of AC outlets. Keep up the good work!

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank David S
Roseville C, General Manager at Courtyard Roseville Galleria Mall/Creekside Ridge Drive, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2018

Dear David S,

Thank you for providing your comments on your stay at the Courtyard. I am glad you enjoyed our hotel. We hope to have you back soon and thank you again for choosing to stay with us. We do have an amazing staff here that I am lucky enough to work with everyday.

Reviewed June 5, 2018 via mobile

...I saw a cockroach scurry away as I filled my water bottle in the fitness area. Since that spotting, I started noticing the lack of attention to detail on cleaning the facility, particularly the bistro tables. That said, the gym was better than the W in Seattle I had stayed in the night before for nearly three times the price. Even so, can't say I will be rushing back here any time soon.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank karendU3998WG
Roseville C, General Manager at Courtyard Roseville Galleria Mall/Creekside Ridge Drive, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2018

Dear Karen D,

Thank you for taking a moment to write a review about your stay with us at Courtyard Roseville Galleria Mall. I apologize that we fell short of exceeding your expectations. Please be reassured that your valuable comments will be taken into consideration for improving our property and overall guest experience. I will correct the items ASAP.

Reviewed May 23, 2018

My BF and I rented a room here for a birthday weekend getaway. The hotel's lobby was clean and the staff was very friendly and welcoming. Checking in was seamless. The room looked clean but we found a few items from the previous vacationers, which led me to believe that the rooms were cleaned fairly quickly and not thoroughly. The rooms were comfortable. The hotel was a close stay to Thunder Valley Casino. The front desk scheduled the Thunder Valley shuttle (free of charge) to pick us up prior to our show. My guy and I were able to sleep in comfortably the following day BUT we were disappointed to find out the hotel restaurant stopped serving food at 10:30 am. We woke up 2 minutes too late. Check out was noon, which was nice. We were able to relax until then. The hotel has a small selection of snacks, which held us over until check out.

Room tip: The hotel is near a shopping center, so there isn't much to view.
Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Roseville C, General Manager at Courtyard Roseville Galleria Mall/Creekside Ridge Drive, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2018

Dear Elisa M,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for taking the time to post a review. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed our hotel and that the team was friendly and helpful. I will be sure to share your comments with them. Thanks again for being our guest and we hope to see you back with us again.

Reviewed May 6, 2018 via mobile

I've stayed several times before and after the remodel. The rooms are roomy and comfortable. Very clean grounds. Food is good and not too pricey but wish breakfast was still included in the price. Keep it up

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Roseville C, General Manager at Courtyard Roseville Galleria Mall/Creekside Ridge Drive, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2018

Hello Linda G,

Thank you for being our guest and for taking the time to post a review! So glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed March 25, 2018

We only stay at the Marriott Courtyard when traveling. Always clean and affordable. From the east coast to the west coast the staff is always friendly. It's always close to local restaurants and access to highways. We will be back again in 2019 but plan to stay longer.

Room tip: Rooms with balconies
Date of stay: March 2018