“Always a great place to stay.”

Courtyard Roseville Galleria Mall/Creekside Ridge Drive
Ranked #11 of 18 Hotels in Roseville
Reviewed January 10, 2014

We always stay here. Convenient location. Shopping, Restaurants, did I say shopping. Hahaha.
Clean and very comfortable. Wonderful staff.
Breakfast ok. Not great, but convenient. Definitely the best place to stay in Roseville!

Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank A S
WillieJohnson, General Manager at Courtyard Roseville Galleria Mall/Creekside Ridge Drive, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2014

Dear A.S., I would like to thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to post a review! Yes you have to love the Roseville shopping experiance! and I'm glad to hear your stay was comfortable. Thank you again and we hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed January 2, 2014

The location is good, it is located just behind the Galleria Mall. Staff was very accommodating and assisted us with some of our travel plans. There was a big wedding party staying at the hotel with a plethora of children. The staff did their best to pick up after them. Rooms are not appointed like you typical courtyard, it looks as if some corners were cut. Jeanette at the front desk was great.

Room Tip: Chose higher floor room away from elevator facing parking lot for quiet.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank TravelRoadWarriors

Dear TravelRoadWarriors, I would like to thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to post a review. Although it was very busy, I'm glad to hear that we were still very accomadating and I passed along your kudos to Jeanette! Thank you again and we hope to see you back with us again!

Reviewed December 5, 2013

On night 4 of a 7 night stay I went to plug in my iPhone and saw the square plug I had left in the room hanging partially out of the wall and the cord missing. In the morning, slightly annoyed, I asked the front desk if they had a cord box I could see because mine obviously "walked". The GM, Willie Johnson, greeted me and asked if I had gotten his voicemail (I hadn't.). Apparently the maid accidentally sucked it up with the vacuum and ripped it all to shreds. Mr Johnson had already taken it upon himself to buy a replacement cord on amazon and was having it overnighted straight to the hotel. It was in my room with an apologetic letter by the time I got back to my room that same day.
I have to think that ost maids would have either left the ruined cord, or just taken it and acted like nothing happened. And most managers would have just said next time keep your stuff off the floor, sorry pal. I was very impressed with the way he handled the situation!

Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
WillieJohnson, General Manager at Courtyard Roseville Galleria Mall/Creekside Ridge Drive, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2013

Dear James,
I would like to thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to post a review. I'm glad to know that though it was a accident that the housekeeper brought it to my attention of what happended. I try to install in my Team to always do the right thing no matter what the cost. Thank you again for your kind words and we will see you soon!

Reviewed November 27, 2013

My colleague and I stayed here for our corporate training. Check in was fast. Staff were very friendly and a welcome goody bag upon check in was a plus. We stayed 3 nights. Breakfast was pleasant and they do have an omelet station. Wifi wasn't at all bad and it was free. The room was a decent size and clean. The best part of this hotel is the location. Lots of restaurants and shops and the mall... All walking distance. Would definitely stay here again for any other corporate training.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

Dear Aileen8208,
I would like to thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to post a review. I'm glad to hear that your stay was enjoyable and you got to experiance what are hotel and area have to offer. Thank you again and we hope to see you soon!

Reviewed October 8, 2013

We were in town for my daughter's softball tournament. We checked in at the front desk then headed upstairs to check out the room. It was clean and updated. Only problem was when we were in the room, another family used their key and walked into our room. It happened to be a teammate, but it should have never happened. It was straightened out, but still scary that they gave 2 families the same room.
Check the towels. One bath towel had a large dried bloodstain in the shape of a handprint. They brought more towels right away.
Other than that, beds were comfortable. Breakfast was good and they had great customer service.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
WillieJohnson, General Manager at Courtyard Roseville Galleria Mall/Creekside Ridge Drive, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2013

Dear 808hotelguest,
I would like to thank you for choosing to stay with us and for taking the time to post a review. I do apologize for the issues that occured during your stay. I'm glad to hear that the staff was responsive and friendly when resolving those issues. I do hope that when in Roseville again, you will be our guest.

Reviewed September 27, 2013

This is a "mama and me" weekend and I am surprising my six-year old son with a stay at this hotel. I can't wait to see his surprise and excitement. He loves staying at hotels especially if we are on the top floor and if there's room service. I will continue my review at the end of our stay:-) I hope it will all come together nicely! I like these type of surprises!

Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

Dear Katmauch,
I like to thank you for choosing to stay with us. I hope that you enjoyed your stay too!

Reviewed September 6, 2013

First impression: Michelle (I believe that was her name) was abrupt, impatient, and not very courteous. Computer was down and she was panicking and forgetting the most important goal: customer service. Finally, we enter our room, which aroma resembled that of a gym. The gentleman who helped us and brought a small refrigerator to our first room was extremely courteous and pleasant. He apologized, went down to the lobby, and was able to find another room next door to our first assigned room. Once we entered our second assigned room, he started spraying the carpet and room to lessen any unpleasant odors, but I notified him that my allergies would not agree with any room freshener. He stopped deodorizing the room and was apologetic. The smell was more bearable and I was able to sleep and rest that night.

Room Tip: Go, see, and experience the room fragrance ahead of time.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank EcreA
WillieJohnson, General Manager at Courtyard Roseville Galleria Mall/Creekside Ridge Drive, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2013

Dear Ecre A,
I would like to thank you for staying with us and taking the time to post a review. I would like to apologize for the unfriendly welcome you recieved and that this is not who we are. I know that night the computer system crashed causing a lot of confusion but that is not acceptable behavior. I glad that we were able to address your other issue and a friendlier manner. Again thank you for taking the time to post a review and to know that your comments are very helpful in helping us to provide the best service possible.