Courtyard Roseville Galleria Mall/Creekside Ridge Drive
$119
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $144/night.

$134
$129
Larkspur Landing Roseville(Roseville)(Great Value!)
$93
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $111/night.

$90
Homewood
$114
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $128/night.

$124
$115
$99
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $115/night.

Best Western Plus Orchid Hotel & Suites(Roseville)(Great Value!)
$106
$119
TownePlace Suites
All reviewsroom was a decent sizegreat mallfavorite hotelgalleria mallshopping and restaurantsa great place to staybed was comfortablethunder valley casinoper nightfront desk staffbooked this hotelclean hotelparking lotbusiness tripmarriottlobbyfreeway
Reviewed July 3, 2013

Pretty much every time I visited Roseville I stayed with them. Quiet environment, easy access to the main roads for shopping and restaurants. Nice staff, clean room, all you can eat breakfast, what else can you get?... For once I stayed at the hotel next door; the room was clean, however I don't get soap/shampoo replaced even when they ran out; one day they didn't even bother to make up the bathroom (obviously I didn't tip enough?!) None of these has ever occurred to Courtyard by Marriott Roseville Galleria Mall!

The only things I could possibly criticize are: the variety of breakfast selection as they don't get to change everyday... but it's not really a big deal anyways. Some rooms have fridge and microwave oven, some rooms don't, not sure why. Since this hotel has got good reviews, parking space has become an issue if you get back late.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
WillieJohnson, General Manager at Courtyard Roseville Galleria Mall/Creekside Ridge Drive, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2013

Dear Jeff L,
I like to thank you for staying with us on your many visit to Roseville and for taking the time to post a review. We take pride in providing excellent guest service and in maintaining a clean, comfortable hotel. Again thank you for your support and we look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed June 4, 2013

Stayed at this hotel for 2 non-consecutive nights. Very nice quiet location away from major traffic. A little hard to find w/o a GPS but worth the effort to find this one. Rooms were clean, well maintained, HD TV, some have frigs, comfy bed, staff was wonderful. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Cathy624,
I would like to thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to post a review. I'm glad to hear that you stay was enjoyable each time! We truly strive to do our best in service and in maintaining a clean hotel! We hope to see you again!

Reviewed May 19, 2013

I was in town on a business trip. My room was paid for by my company. The hotel is extremely close to the mall. There is a lot of shopping and great restaurants within walking distance.

The hotel is mostly clean. I say mostly, because my bathroom had a very large area in the tub where there was mold/mildew growing in the corner. I meant to take a photo and show it to the management team so that they could address the issue, but I got in a hurry and forgot.

The rooms are outdated, but comfortable. The size of the room was decent, however it would have been nice to have a mini fridge for our left overs.

Breakfast was good, with a variety of foods to suit everyone's needs. There is also a nice lounge area close to the check in area.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Dear Becky A,
I would like to thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to post a review. I apologize for the condition of your tub during your stay. I have made sure to have this fix. I also would like to let you know that if you stay with us again, that we do have mini fridges that we could place in your room, they are based on availability but we usually can accomadate. Again thank you for your feedback and we hope to see you again!

Reviewed May 10, 2013

Perfect spot for a 2-night business trip in the area. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was great. I especially enjoyed the made-to-order omelet. The room was well sized. The internet worked perfect. I enjoyed the smoke and pet free environment and would definitely stay here again. Lots of restaurants nearby.

Room Tip: LIGHT SLEEPER ALERT - this is a wood-framed structure. Select the top floor to avoid overhead noise from heavy footed guests.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank RG-Texas
WillieJohnson, General Manager at Courtyard Roseville Galleria Mall/Creekside Ridge Drive, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2013

Dear RG-Texas,
I would like to thank you for staying with us and for posting a review of your stay. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed stay and that your trip was a success! Thank you again and we hope to see you soon!

Reviewed May 7, 2013

My BFF & I stayed here for our "girls shopping trip" at the Roseville Galleria. Staff was very friendly and helpful-room was very comfortable and clean. We shopped till we dropped and had a relaxing evening w/nice glass of wine & snack in the lobby cafe.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank TravelReview11

Dear TravelReview11,

I would like to thank you for staying with us and for posting feedback about your stay. It sounds like you and your BFF had a great time shopping and relaxing! We hope that you will come and visit us again soon! Thank you again.