“Average Stay, Nice Breakfast, Close to Shopping” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Courtyard Roseville Galleria Mall/Creekside Ridge Drive

Courtyard Roseville Galleria Mall/Creekside Ridge Drive
Ranked #10 of 18 Hotels in Roseville
Bakersfield, California, United States
“Average Stay, Nice Breakfast, Close to Shopping”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

I was in town on a business trip. My room was paid for by my company. The hotel is extremely close to the mall. There is a lot of shopping and great restaurants within walking distance.

The hotel is mostly clean. I say mostly, because my bathroom had a very large area in the tub where there was mold/mildew growing in the corner. I meant to take a photo and show it to the management team so that they could address the issue, but I got in a hurry and forgot.

The rooms are outdated, but comfortable. The size of the room was decent, however it would have been nice to have a mini fridge for our left overs.

Breakfast was good, with a variety of foods to suit everyone's needs. There is also a nice lounge area close to the check in area.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 stars
WillieJohnson, General Manager at Courtyard Roseville Galleria Mall/Creekside Ridge Drive, responded to this review, August 30, 2013
Dear Becky A,
I would like to thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to post a review. I apologize for the condition of your tub during your stay. I have made sure to have this fix. I also would like to let you know that if you stay with us again, that we do have mini fridges that we could place in your room, they are based on availability but we usually can accomadate. Again thank you for your feedback and we hope to see you again!

Willie Johnson

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Dallas, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

Perfect spot for a 2-night business trip in the area. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was great. I especially enjoyed the made-to-order omelet. The room was well sized. The internet worked perfect. I enjoyed the smoke and pet free environment and would definitely stay here again. Lots of restaurants nearby.

Room Tip: LIGHT SLEEPER ALERT - this is a wood-framed structure. Select the top floor to avoid overhead noise...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank RG-Texas
WillieJohnson, General Manager at Courtyard Roseville Galleria Mall/Creekside Ridge Drive, responded to this review, August 29, 2013
Dear RG-Texas,
I would like to thank you for staying with us and for posting a review of your stay. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed stay and that your trip was a success! Thank you again and we hope to see you soon!

Escondido, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

My BFF & I stayed here for our "girls shopping trip" at the Roseville Galleria. Staff was very friendly and helpful-room was very comfortable and clean. We shopped till we dropped and had a relaxing evening w/nice glass of wine & snack in the lobby cafe.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank TravelReview11
Dear TravelReview11,

I would like to thank you for staying with us and for posting feedback about your stay. It sounds like you and your BFF had a great time shopping and relaxing! We hope that you will come and visit us again soon! Thank you again.

San Rafael, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

This hotel receives a bad rap in some of the TRIPADVISOR reviews. It's a fantastic value based on a $44 Priceline bid. Clean, pleasant staff, large room, very close to Galleria, other shopping and restaurants. Only the fit of the sheets and the mattress cover can be criticized - they might be sized better to prevent pulling out and bunching.

Room Tip: Stay on the parking lot side to avoid freeway noise.
Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Marinite34
CA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

I see other reviewers said the furniture and accomdations were tired and dated. I think they may have stayed at the other Courtyard in Roseville located off of I-80. It IS tired and dated. This Courtyard is farily new and has a lovely lobby, restaurant, and bar area.

Rooms are typical Courtyard - no frills. But it was clean.

My daughter picked out a chicken Caesar salad at the self-serve Market area. It was good, fresh, and not outrageously priced.

Close to shopping (mall) and numerous restaurants.

Room Tip: Ask for a room overlooking parking. Rooms on the 'backside' of the building has considerabl...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank mgal444
SF Bay Area, USA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

The hotel is clean and quite basic. My stay was quite short and I appreciated that the room came with hot breakfast and free WI-FI. In terms of the room itself, it had the basic necessities with a flat screen TV and desk. We arrived super late that night and ended up getting a room facing the back of the hotel. This was quite annoying because I didn't realize it was facing either the freeway or expressway where cars are literally zooming by and you could hear them! At first I thought the windows were open but they weren't. Note to self - ask for a room that faces the front of the hotel.

In terms of location - I loved the fact their location was walking distance to the mall. You could walk or take a short drive to Starbucks or the bank if needed.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Lansing, Michigan
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013 via mobile

Great value if you purchase through Priceline. But the carpet, linens, pillows, etc. all seem a bit tired and worn. Also it's challenging getting the temperature just right. It's either too hot or too cold! Overall a decent, average hotel.

• Stayed January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars
Also consider these accommodations in or near Roseville
Hyatt Place Sacramento Roseville
Fairfield Inn Roseville
Fairfield Inn Roseville
#13 of 18 in Roseville
4.0 of 5 stars 96 reviews

Been to Courtyard Roseville Galleria Mall/Creekside Ridge Drive? Share your experiences!