“Staff was outstanding!”

Courtyard Roseville Galleria Mall/Creekside Ridge Drive
Ranked #12 of 18 Hotels in Roseville
Reviewed January 30, 2012

We did have some difficulty with connecting to the Internet. However, the staff was very responsive and the hotel was in excellent shape in every other way. Great food nearby for dinner (recommend Il Forngia (sp?)), but breakfast was delightful right here on premises. The key here was outstanding service by everyone on staff, particularly Derek at the Front Desk. He does double duty serving Happy Hour (which just happened to be the 49ers playoff game) so there were a lot of people in the lounge. I would recommend this hotel irrespective of your standards as long as you can pay more than the discount hotels.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
lorena r, General Manager at Courtyard Roseville Galleria Mall/Creekside Ridge Drive, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2012

Thank you so much for your review and we apologize you may have experienced some difficulties with the internet service but we are happy to hear our Front Desk was quick in responding and were able to help you with your requests. Yes, Il Fornaio's is an excellent authentic Italian restaurant walking distance from the property. I'm glad you were able to experience this fine dining restaurant as well as the many others we have right here for your convenience. We hope that you will visit us again soon.

Reviewed December 29, 2011

Promptly greeted for a couple night stay, but the process to check me in took a while. This isn't usually a timely process but for some reason it was.

Immediately went to my room. Room layout was what one expects. HVAC system worked well, but was a bit on the noisy side. Bed was comfortable, lots of dresser space, nice desk work area, and free high speed internet. Bathroom was well stocked with supplies.

There is a small gathering area when you can enjoy and adult beverage during certain hours during the evening. We asked the server there for dinner suggestions and they had a couple. Another guest heard us asking, and confirmed one location.

Breakfast offered a good selection, but it was not included in the room. Didn't know that....It was a buffet breakfast and and the server cam by and asked me for a voucher. I told her I didn't have one, said I was suppose to get them at check in, and ended up buying breakfast, which I thought was pricey for what I ate. Needless to say I didn't eat here the next day. Be up front and tell me there will be a charge or send me the voucher. As MR member, this was disappointing. There were drink vouchers as well....never heard about those either. Make sure you ASK when you check in.

Papers every morning and a comfortable lounge area. Plenty of free parking very close to the front door. Bill promptly under door for checkout, and clerk was there when I left 4:00am.

Room was clean, price was right, bed was comfortable, and there are TONS of places close by to eat. Just would have liked a better check in experience and a clean story on breakfast at check in.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank GLMS-NC
Reviewed November 10, 2011

Quite and just feet from the Galleria Mall. Good restaurants and some fast food close by too. Nice staff and clean facilities.

Room Tip: Rooms on the north side seem quiter and cooler during the summer.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed September 20, 2011

Reasonably updated and well kept, room could have been just a little bit cleaner. Excellent breakfast.

Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
8  Thank dugbrown
Reviewed September 17, 2011

Rooms and lobby were dated, but a renovation is apparently planned. This is Marriott country, so there are four or so other options that are newer. Small pool was closed for resurfacing when I was there. Wifi is free, and there is a happy hour with nice heavy pours.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed August 13, 2011

There are better similar type hotels in the Roseville area with more amenities. I would check out the newer ones. This Courtyard is in need of updating and beds were uncomfortable. Fitness center wasn't that great. I was pretty disappointed with the stay and the room.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed July 28, 2011

My gf and I brought her mom back to her residence, and we decided to make a little staycation out of it....We picked this hotel because I have a relative who works for the Marriott. I gave a review of only 4 stars because I could not figure out why such a newly remodled hotel would have these little tiny, horrible tv's...when I go on a staycation I want what I want...that wasn't it...I also like to have a soaking or whirlpool bath, of course we were not in the penthouse suite so I didn't expect that. The lobby, the employee's we fantastic, you get a bit let down when you get to your room. Since the lobby is just so sleak and modern, I thought the room would be the same. It is within walking distance (though we didn't walk to hot, tripple digits) to shopping, an indoor Galleria, and a fairly new outdoor high end shopping spot...Great restaurants everywhere....My sister used to live here she passed of cancer in 2007--- that's why I titlled this my backyard staycation...It was a wonderful stay...my gf and I decided we were going to do this more often....

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends