“Excellent Location”

Ranked #4 of 18 Hotels in Roseville
A TripAdvisor Member
“Excellent Location”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

I love this hotel because it is near all of our family and friends living in the Sacramento area. It is also near a great shopping mall with lots of restaurantsd and it is near the Thunder Valley Casino.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Vanessa P, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Sacramento-Roseville, responded to this review, July 2, 2013
Thank you so much for your review! We LOVE our guests! We are so glad that the Homewood Suites Roseville is your choice hotel when visiting the area and that you are able to enjoy time with your family, as well as our convenient location with lots to do!

Thank you for your recent stay with us, and we hope to have you stay with us again soon!

Vanessa Phillips

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
Grapevine, Texas
Reviewed June 26, 2013

Perfect location within 20 min. of Sacramento airport, stop and stay before heading to Tahoe or other local attractions. Walking distance to the Roseville Galleria Mall, lots of great shopping. Hotel is clean and well staffed, great complimentary breakfast and manager's evening supper week days.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Debbie B,

Thank you so much for staying with us and your positive comments regarding our hotel. I am so happy to hear that you were able to enjoy our excellent staff, our complimentary breakfast and dinner, and perfect location! We do everything we can to ensure our guests enjoy themselves and your review means so much to us! Thank you again for taking the time to share your comments, and we hope to see you again very soon!

Milpitas, california, USA
Reviewed June 25, 2013

Great hotel and excellent for long term stay. Very convenient, near the Roseville Mall with all the stores and places to eat (and couple miles away from Thunder Valley casino). I stayed here numerous time (for work at North Highlands). The front desk staff is always very pleasant and helpful. The housekeeping keeps the rooms consistently clean. The free breakfasts and evening dinners buffet are well stocked and clean (free beer and wine at dinner time too.) Vanessa, the GM keeps the place running very smoothly and often mingles with the guests. The rooms are very nice and clean. I usually stay in the one bedroom, which fells like a furnished apartment. The internet (AT&T wifi) is pretty good. I would stay here as often as I can when I am in Sacramento. I have traveled world and stayed number of places. This charming hotel is one of my favorite.

Room Tip: Rooms not facing the pool are quieter (from the hwy 80 and 69).
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Vanessa P, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Sacramento-Roseville, responded to this review, July 3, 2013
Dear Cary888,

I am so thrilled to read your review and all of the positive feedback! I have shared your kind words with the staff, and want to thank you for taking the time to communicate your experiences when staying with us at the Homewood Suites Roseville. We all do our best everyday to ensure that our guests feel at home, and are able to enjoy themselves when they are far from home, especially for long term stays. We are so fortunate to have such wonderful repeat guests who really make our jobs so fun! Thank you!

Thank you so much for being our guest and choosing us when you are in the Roseville area! We hope to have you back soon!

Palmdale, United States
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Staff and accomidations were outstanding for the price! Location was excellent for all kinds of activities, yet very quiet and peaceful. I have travelled to many different locations and stayed at many hotels, this one has made it to the top of my list

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Dear John L,

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us at the Homewood Suites Roseville, also for taking the time to review our hotel! We are all so glad to hear that you were happy with the service you received, and that you enjoyed your quiet and comfortable suite. We are especially thrilled to be included at the top of your preferred hotel list! What an honor! We strive to provide excellent accommodations and quality customer service to all of our guests, and your feedback is truly appreciated.

Thank you again for taking the time to provide a review on TripAdvisor. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in the near future!

Alturas, California
Reviewed June 17, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I stayed one night here and really enjoyed our stay. I picked it online because of the reviews and amenities and it didn't disappoint. From the moment you walk in, you are greeted by the friendly staff and made feel welcome. Check in was quick and easy, and we received a room on the top floor per my request. The room itself was great, with a full kitchen, living room, and bedroom with bathroom! If I needed to stay in the area for any length of time, I'd definitely take advantage of that kitchen that even had a dishwasher! We had a relaxing time out by the pool/hot tub area and considered playing a game of horse on the half basketball court. After a restful night, we found the small, but serviceable workout room and ran and did weights. The breakfast selections were very good, fresh waffles (though only one iron), eggs, sausage, and all the usual continental breakfast items. Check out was also quick and easy- all desk staff we encountered were very nice! If I had to find a fault with anything, it would be that the hotel allows smoking which does permeate the building, to the point where you walk out of your non-smoking room to a smoky smelling hallway. This seemed to be more of an issue on the 4th floor than the lower ones. I highly recommend staying here if you are in the area.

Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Kenipela
Vallejo, California
Reviewed June 17, 2013

I was very surprised by this place. Not that I was expecting it to be yucky, but I didn’t want to get my hopes up just in case. I booked this hotel quite a few weeks in advance as I often do. When we showed up, I think they gave our “double bed” room away and were apologetic. To make up for their mistake, they gave us a large discount, which was very generous. When we walked into the room I was worried because the bed seemed tiny; it looked to be full size. But the room was large with a kitchenette and couch. I took a gamble and removed the couch cushions to find it was a hide-a-bed! Horay! Problem solved. The kitchenette was cute and had everything we needed, stove, microwave, full size fridge and table. The bathroom was roomy with a large stand up shower. It was clean and neat, with good quality toiletries. The grout around the shower was a little dingy, but that takes a long time to clean and I know it is hard for them to keep up with stuff like that. The buffet breakfast was good; eggs, sausage, waffles, bagels, cereal. The air conditioner worked well and kept our room plenty cool, it was very hot while we were there. The staff was very friendly and I had forgotten a few items which they gladly offered at no charge. They allow pets at this hotel and I was glad for that. They had doggie waste bags and plenty of trash cans around. It was quiet and easy to find this place. I will stay here again.

Room Tip: If you need 2 beds, some of the suites have a hide-a-couch in them. Pool side rooms are noisy becaus...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Redmond, Washington
Reviewed June 16, 2013

My wife and I stayed at this Homewood Suites on our vacation roadtrip from California back to Washington. The hotel is located in the back of an office park which made it location very quiet with no highway noise. The rooms were clean. Hotel staff was friendly and helpful. The morning buffet was good. Good well maintained equipment in the exercise room.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family