“Excellent property”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Sacramento-Roseville
Ranked #5 of 18 Hotels in Roseville
Reviewed March 9, 2012

Clean, modern, extremely friendly staff, full size fridge and micorwave, nice free breakfast and dinner and in a new/upscale/modern area with easy walk to many stores and restaurants. I travel all the time for business and this is a top notch property. Dan and Ashlyn at the front desk were very friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: Get an odd numbered room to possibly avoid the rattle and hum noises from the highway, but really th...
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
HWSRosevilleCA, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Sacramento-Roseville, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2012

Hello H8UofFL,

Thank you for your positive feedback during your stay in March. I noticed that you took the time to mention that Dan and Ashlyn were very friendly and helpful and I wanted to say "Thank you" for acknowledging them. It is nice to hear great things about the property but for someone to let me know of certain individuals that made their stay more pleasant always warms my heart. The true meaning of hospitality is to have genuine care and concern for the travelers that come stay with us and I am sure for you to remember their names they must have had an impact. I have shared this with them and they were excited to hear that they made a difference. I tell my staff all the time that "a room is a room but YOU are what makes the difference".

I am glad you were able to enjoy your suite as well as the breakfast and dinner that we have to offer. We are trying new recipes every day and hope you enjoyed our fresh baked items for breakfast and our new Zesty Orange Glaze Chicken which I am hearing great reviews about.

I did notice your Room tip of getting an odd number room and I will keep a note of that when doing my room inspeciations. Maybe I can brainstorm with my team to see how we can improve on that.

Thank you again H8UoFL for choosing the Homewood Suites but also for your kind words. We hope that we can be "Your Home away from Home" when you are in the Roseville/Rocklin/Lincoln area.

Homewood Suites by Hilton, Roseville

Reviewed March 5, 2012

We only spent one night here, but it was excellent. Very clean. Rooms where perfect. The location is in an upscale area of Roseville.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family

Hello CeliacTraveler57,

I apologize for the delay of this response. I hope your travels have been nice and that this reply finds you well. I wanted to take the opportunity to Thank you for your review. I understand you only stayed one night but that you found your accommodation to be "clean" and "perfect". These are words every Manager loves to hear and even more so loves to share with the team.

Thank you so much for taking the time to reach out the the travel community and tell them about your experience. It mean a lot to me.

I hope you the best in your travels and hopefully when you visit Roseville you can stay longer than a night.

Homewood Suites by Hilton, Roseville CA

Reviewed February 22, 2012

We were not looking forward to staying in Roseville at a hotel. We usually stay w/relatives in Sacramento. But we were pleasantly surprised. Very convenient location, good rates, delicious breakfasts, but most of all EXCELLENT customer service! No question or request was too trivial. Refreshing water (cucumber or melon or other) daily in the lounge, good TVs, adequate exercise room, good laundry. I even went swimming in the heated outdoor pool when it was 60 degrees, though they said I was also welcome to use the indoor pool at their sister hotel next door. ill definitely stay there again,

Room Tip: No problems w/our second floor room. The windows open, YAY! But the heat was fine too, not too nois...
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family

Hello runnerjeff,

I hope this response finds you well. I apologize about the time of my response however I am pleased to see that you found your stay to be pleasant. I appreciate your kind words but more importantly that you recognized the team for having excellent customer service. I am happy to read that you loved the breakfast and enjoyed our fruity water. We hope we can serve you in the near future once again.

Best Regards,

Homewood Suites by Hilton, Roseville CA

Reviewed February 22, 2012

We were in Roseville/Rocklin Feb 2012 for a family wedding. Many hotels in the area, but this on is unique with the two bed/bath suites (apart from the divey Marriot Residence). My wife and I decided to share one of their two bed-two bath suites with my parents to keep costs down. Had a few families in our party do this. While en route, received a call from the management (i forgot her name) that our room wasn't avaliable due to a pipe break. However, she quickly apologized and offered us two Suites at the same price. She was extrememly nice, and even put the rooms next door to one another. Great way to win back a customer -- quickly fixing a problem. Nicely done!

Check-in just after 3pm was quick and efficient, with the front desk once more apologizing for the inconvenience of not having the room we booked. We found our rooms very clean and extremely spacious. Full living area seperated from the sleeping/bath area by a door. A large flat-screen TV in both areas. The full kitchen is nice for families, and we used the microwave, fridge, and sink multiple times. We loved that the living area was seperated from the beds/bathroom by an acutal door, so if you wanted you could stay up and watch the tv you could while others slept.

The dining area was spacious and very clean. Breakfast is included in the room price, andselections were very good, with hot items like eggs, bacon, pancakes, and waffles, with a good assortment of yogurt, fruit, bagels, and pastries. The two nights we stayed, the breakfast offerings changes. A definite plus if you're staying multiple nights.

This is a good hotel for longer stays or for families that need a bit more room. Location is great, with the Galleria mall just minutes away, as well as many restaurants and shops.

Room Tip: We had rooms 200 and 201. They are on the quiet side of the hotel. Didn't hear any noise from...
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed January 27, 2012

This Homewood Suites offers breakfast and dinners, along with a real two-room suite. The staff was very courteous. The grounds were well kept and clean. Overall, I found this hotel to be an excellent value for business travel. This Homewood Suites was similar to one we'd stayed in previously in Palm Desert (also well run). The staff was incredibly friendly both with the meals and the front desk.

Breakfast consisted of some hot meals as well as cereal and coffee, which I found satisfying.

The only downside seen: while the outdoor pool appeared to be heated, the hot tub was cold in January. For me this was a minor inconvenience.

There are several stores, shops, and restaurants right in this area. When I return to Roseville again for business, I intend to stay at this establishment again.

Booking tip: it might be better to ask for a room that is not along the back of the hotel next to the freeway (less road noise that way through your bedroom window). Other than that, I did not encounter any noise in the hotel at all.

Room Tip: Ask for a room not along the back of the hotel next to the freeway (less highway noise).
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed December 22, 2011

An actual suite hotel with a door, not just a room divider, between the bedroom and the outer living room/kitchen. Full kitchen, with range, full-size refrig, microwave, sink, table.
Also, a hot breakfast in the lobby. Rooms aren't as large as in an Embassy Suites and there is no custom omelet bar as in Embassy, but the Homewood had everything we wanted for a place for 4 adults to stay (two in bedroom, two in sofabed). Excellent condition, clean, very helpful front desk clerk who offered to bring up anything we needed. Very comfortable bed (I'm fussy about that). Requested and received a quiet room.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank kilowatt953
Reviewed December 20, 2011

I have stayed at many Homewood Suites (all of which were really good except for Anaheim) but this is the best! I have been here 4 times. The service is always great and the rooms are very clean and have very comfortable beds and comforters. The location is great for restaurants and shopping. Lacie helped us get the room that we wanted (as a walk in) and was absolutely a delight to deal with. Thanks Lacie! My only complaint is that the breakfast was a little weak (seems like it was better before)....but definately adequate. Rooms are good sized and it was nice and quiet. Also has a nice desk area.

Room Tip: Top floor is best. Mall view if possible.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business