“Probably our new Favorite Mexican Restaurant!”

Sabores Mexican Cuisine
Ranked #103 of 478 Restaurants in Roseville
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed July 8, 2013

My husband and I eat allot of Mexican Food. We travel far for a good restaurant! I was tired after work one night and thought I'd do a search for the best mexican restaurant in Roseville, Ca. I hadn't done one in a while. Yelp and a couple other sites had Sabores on it. The reviews were good and for some reason, we had never seen or heard of this restaurant. It was absolutely wonderful!! Great food. Everything we had; including chips and salsa have been soo good. We've been there 3 times in a month. Our new favorite. Not expensive at all!!

1  Thank G0ffs

Reviewed May 20, 2013

Not you neighborhood chain....the food is excellent and the atmosphere friendly and welcoming. So far the only drawback is that they only serve beer and wine. I missed a margarita! Oh yeah, great service as well.

1  Thank annf5624
Reviewed May 3, 2013

Let me start off by saying this place has good food. The reason i gave them ONE star is due to the underhandedness. I went there for lunch today with my wife. I received my bill at under $26.00. I went to pay my bill and gave the girl $106.00($100 bill, $5 bill, $1 bill), with the intent of getting $80 and change back. The lady took my money and bill and walked back to the kitchen area for a lengthy time. Upon her arriving back she handed my change which was an assortment of bills. I counted the money to be short of the $80 and change I was expecting. I then looked at he receipt she brought back with the change to have the total at almost $29. When I questioned her about the total price, she argued with me that the receipt was for what I had ordered and that was the one given to me by the waitress. The lady kept wanting to point out what items were on the receipt of which is what I ordered. I told her I did not deny what items were listed. I was disputing the dollar amounts as they totaled DIFFERENT amounts then the bill i was given. At no time did she offer to give me the difference of a few dollars that was being disputed. Her attitude matched her scam, dirty. I did not care about the few dollars. The point was they CHANGED the dollar amounts after what i was originally given, with no explanation. In fact she denied that they did change the bill amount. I have lived in the Rocklin/Roseville community all my life. I know allot of people and will NOT be recommending anyone to eat here.

1  Thank Scott W
Reviewed April 13, 2013

I love when I find a great place to eat! We wanted mexican food and we really don't have ANY nice sit down places in the area. The atmosphere was nice and it was very clean. If you visit on Sundays after 5pm kids 10 and under eat free. I had the chili rellenos and shredded beef taco it also came with meatball soup that was very flavorful almost like a vegetable soup with spice. We ordered a veggie Quesadilla as our app and the veggies had a great grilled flavor. My mom had the steak salad that came in a large green shell. We had so many different wonderful flavors we couldn't stop sharing. I'm looking forward to our next visit so I can try something new , but I will definatly get the soup again. Large portions too so we ended up bringing home alot. I have nothing negative to say about Sabores.

1  Thank Shane C
Reviewed February 10, 2013

We discovered through a family member. Tortilias are fresh made, chips are fresh made and hot. Food is very tasty and freah. Wife had the Rellano's and raved. I had the carnitas and was wonderfull.

1  Thank Acer28