Review Highlights
Were we go to see the "indies"

The best atmospheric theater to see independent movies old and new. We live about an hour away but... read more

Reviewed June 3, 2015
Sharron E
Auburn, California
I love this place

I saw "When Harry Met Sally" here the night before my Masters exam in 1989. The Art Deco outside... read more

Reviewed May 19, 2015
lyndarf
sacramento

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed March 11, 2015

Fun Fun Fun with a great atmosphere, fair pricing, great parking and just an all around wonderful time was had by all of us that attended. The show was so funny, seriously. You will laugh your butt off. LOL

1  Thank Pamela H
Reviewed October 8, 2014

16 theatres easy parking and access Food outlets close by easy access to 65
Has never been busy during our stops

1  Thank Paula R
Reviewed December 26, 2013

My friends and I thoroughly enjoyed the fall comedy series they had. I forgot the name of the group but it was something like the 4 incredibly handsome comedians or similar. I love comedy and this was a lot of fun.

1  Thank Emily J
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Badly in need of TLC. Bad viewing, bad sound, and no one seems to care. We want to support independent businesses, but we need some value for our dollar.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

I am not sure if the Tower Theater or the Crest Theater are my favorite in Sacramento but both have a great atmosphere. The big screen is much better than the two smaller screens so beware. But, a tub of popcorn, a Sprite, and two hours later I feel like I have been to a mental spa!

1  Thank Kai H