“Comedy was a hit” 5 of 5 bubbles

Roseville, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Comedy was a hit”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2013

My friends and I thoroughly enjoyed the fall comedy series they had. I forgot the name of the group but it was something like the 4 incredibly handsome comedians or similar. I love comedy and this was a lot of fun.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Emily J

Sacramento, California, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“So sad.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2013

Badly in need of TLC. Bad viewing, bad sound, and no one seems to care. We want to support independent businesses, but we need some value for our dollar.

Visited September 2012
Sacramento, California, United States
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Fun, fun, fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2013

I am not sure if the Tower Theater or the Crest Theater are my favorite in Sacramento but both have a great atmosphere. The big screen is much better than the two smaller screens so beware. But, a tub of popcorn, a Sprite, and two hours later I feel like I have been to a mental spa!

Visited January 2013
Sacramento, CA
45 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 49 helpful votes
“funky and indie . . .”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2013

The Tower is the only theater left in Sacramento where you can regularly find independent (including foreign) films. While a bit funky inside, (hey, it's old), always a good bet for serious movie goers. Lots of history around this corner too; old location of Tower Drugs where Sal Solomon started Tower Records, now a great restaurant.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank pnpontheroad
Sacramento, California
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great theater”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2012

Yes, it's old. If someone tall sits in front of you, you might have trouble seeing. Oh well. Great indie movie selection, nice staff, and the popcorn is so much better than the typical rubbish at larger theaters.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Barbarajohnson78

Been to Tower Theater? Share your experiences!