“Good Stop”

The Squeeze Inn
Ranked #69 of 452 Restaurants in Roseville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 29, 2013

Very popular with the locals, the Squeeze Inn was recommended to us by the staff at the Hampton Inn, which is next door. Good menu choices, but you must try the burger with the cheese skirt on your first visit, for which they are famous. Not a fancy place, but comfortable and friendly.

There are newer reviews for The Squeeze Inn

Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

"Do you want cheese on your burger?" Of course I do!!! You need to try the Squeeze Burger and experience the cheese skirt- it's delicious! I've eaten at the Sacramento location and now the Roseville one. Both have great food!

Reviewed September 6, 2013 via mobile

Finally had a chance to eat here after hearing about it for years. Boy, what a disappointment! I have no idea what everyone was raving about. My first impression was not a good one when I noticed that the *top* of the burger bun had grease on it. Really, your grill man is that sloppy? The famous "cheese skirt" ringing their burgers is a disgusting mess of almost-burnt goopy, greasy cheese which I had to tear off and throw away after tasting. (Yes, it did taste as bad as it looked.) What you have left is a sub-par over-priced greasy cheeseburger. "Best burgers in town"? Not by a long shot!

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Squeeze...............all I can say is cheeeeese!! I love their burgers and my kids love their grilled cheese. Super cheesy and very good. The atmosphere is really nice as well.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

Id heard about this place, and finally got a chance to taste for myself. Loved the squeeze burger, I highly recommend it.